Recent content by yobboford

1. yobboford

Yobbo's home built Trailer

Sorry for the late reply, I don't get on here as much as I should nowadays. My drawbar in hindsight is too short, if I was doing it again I would have put an extra metre in it at least. It is 1400mm from the front of the toolbox to the hitch point. It does make for a good ramp over and rarely...
  2. yobboford

Sheepyard Flat – 9th Annual Victorian Gathering

Hey Shane, I will be joining the NSW boys for the trip down but then breaking off from them on Thursday to come home and get the troops for a Friday morning departure heading straight to the camp ground. Hoping to get away from here about 9ish to get there lunch time Friday. Let me know if you...
  3. yobboford

Wang's getaway - September 16th-18th

will keep an eye on this one...
  4. yobboford

shitbox rally 2017

All good, I'm planing on buying back whatever car we do it in and driving it home :)
  5. yobboford

shitbox rally 2017

By the way Shane, I don't fly so my shitbox has to get me to Adelaide to start and then home from Cairns to finish, lol. Which means I have to buy it back from the auction at the end......
  6. yobboford

shitbox rally 2017

Awesome Shane, We will be doing it too!!!! Will have to see about getting in the same buddy group together, its going to be awesome. We haven't decided on a car yet but I do have an AU wagon here that would definitely fit the shitbox criteria.... lol.
  7. yobboford

NSW Travels To Vic Gathering (Nov 5th - 13th 2016) -->Planning

Hey Clough, we could tag along and just bypass any really tuff bits as I was planning on taking my trailer too, or if not we could leave the trailers at my joint and swag it then pick up the trailers and take them to the vic meet on the Thursday.
  8. yobboford

NSW Travels To Vic Gathering (Nov 5th - 13th 2016) -->Planning

I'm in. I am going to meet you either at Tom Groggin if you go through that way or along the Hume down here if you go Bright way.
  9. yobboford

First Annual NSW Gathering - Turon River

Do they want my two aswell???????? :)
  10. yobboford

First Annual NSW Gathering - Turon River

Already registered for the Vic meet but keen to meet up with you guys wherever you cross the Murray and head there with you again. So hurry up and get it organised, lol.
  11. yobboford

Sheepyard Flat – 9th Annual Victorian Gathering

Now that I'm almost a Mexican (20k's north of the border) I guess I will have to come along again, I don't know if I will join the NSW crew as they head down or just make my own way, but we will be there.
  12. yobboford

1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

All packed and ready to hit the road, see you all late tomorrow arvo :)
  13. yobboford

The swag will definitely have the electric blanket in it, then I can snore and be warm at the same time :)
  14. yobboford

Could you please stop sending them to me, I have had enough nightmares.......
  15. yobboford

albury? you mean wagga's outer suburb? I'm going , probably not till Saturday though although if you're going Friday night i'll drive in convoy:) At this stage I'm hoping to leave work early on Friday to get to camp Friday evening, maybe even before dark if I can get away early enough. I'm...