Recent content by vik351

1. vik351

Steel vs Alloy Bullbars

My end job Powder coat to wash the bugs off easy...!!! Vik...
  2. vik351

Tyre Pressure Monitoring Systems (TPMS)

So digOptions or clan , I have just had a wheel alignment (my passenger front temp would beep all the time,Masten TP19) Now the bloke said run 60 PSI in the front and 65 PSI in the rear,(Iveco50C170 LWB motorhome) I will re set everything but would like to know what the real rule of thumb is...
  3. vik351

Winch Warranty's - Who to Support and When to Walk, Warn,Runva,Ironman,Carbon,Tmax etc

This is a snap from the members , there heaps ... vik...
  4. vik351

Winch Warranty's - Who to Support and When to Walk, Warn,Runva,Ironman,Carbon,Tmax etc

Check out all the pages blokes, and by golly gee some of the non runvas look like Runvas ...??? https://www.catch.com.au/search?query=recovery+4x4+winches&search_src=topbar vik... Edit, this link shows ,but on my phone (plus the fact I'm member) there are heaps of winches and all sorts , ya...
  5. vik351

Nine hours...??? WTF o_O do tell...??? Electro paint...??? Vik...
  6. vik351

Yea skidsy... thats what the sheila said... that wench knows her winches ...!!! :p:cool: vik... know an Adelaide mob...???
  7. vik351

Cheque is in the mail...!!! for ya if I buy one...!!! :p...Yea, Nah ... It sounds the goods alright, prolly always find some dumb mung to winch outa trouble in me travels just to give it a run...!!! Thanks mate... vik...
  8. vik351

Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) Legalities in Australia

Yea Batts88, have to fly up to Brissie for that one, got mates with one and they are happy with it, it is what it is. My last motorhome handled like a wet bag of skata and this one will be smaller so see what happs... :-o vik...
  9. vik351

on again off again ,lucky i didnt tell hum to shove it ... thanks for that info,so at least over 3K to do new injectors, will give hum the news if i go down that path ... vik...
  10. vik351

Trouble is my motorhome mob didnt use em and tojo dont do a 4x4 with one now, I would get one in a flash with all this DPF crap going on... !!! vik...
  11. vik351

Bloody hell:eek: well that was the end of that sale o_Oo_O Thanks for that, makes ya wonder how a car mob can farg it up so bad...??? But then look at the DPF debacle FFS !!! vik...
  12. vik351

Wants $109,K for it ... all the new ones are slush boxes with DPF's How do I give ya a hoy Lookin at these , a Vision or Pathfinder new https://www.explorermotorhomes.com.au/our-models/ vik...
  13. vik351

So at how many K's ...??? just replace em ?, 55,000 K on this thing, got a rough idea on the cost of that thanks, cheaper than a DPF LOL... vik...
  14. vik351

Any thoughts on this donk then, worth lookin at ya reckon ...??? Would have been an old fart owner so dont think it would have been thrashed Will ask for service records , should say it all... Vik...
  15. vik351

Hmm, this thing’s got 55,000 K on it, just run in ya reckon or 1/2 way rooted ...??? How much meat would the clutch still have , got the full load on it all the time,motorhome body... Got the bonnet letter box as well, so is there an intercooler up there like the Bitsamissing’s had ,,,??? Vik...