• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Recent content by typhoeus

1. typhoeus

Jokes

Or, "why? Did you forget where you parked it?"
  2. typhoeus

Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

and one for the landrover fans
  3. typhoeus

and heres another , different vehicle by the same crew
  4. typhoeus

here is part 1 of an interesting build . . . would you drive it at 80 mph?
  5. typhoeus

SR5 2014, hilux extra cab. Needs a tub canopy

here is a link, they may be able to arrange freight, I dont know the costs, or viability, but it might give you some ideas, https://www.allfourx4.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/allfourx4/Categories/Used/Now_Dismantling/Toyota_Hilux
  6. typhoeus

Cheap Aldi tablet

I did a search on the reviews, and unfortunately, the reviews are generally not good for this product. Aldi usually sells reasonable stuff, but this is not one of them. I dont know how you will go trying to download maps to it.
  7. typhoeus

SR5 2014, hilux extra cab. Needs a tub canopy

Hi bud, welcome to the forum, where abouts are you? Google All Four x 4 spares, i think tjey are up near Newcastle, but they turn over a lot of 4x4s
  8. typhoeus

Corona virus

Yep, food, water, shelter, company, 4by. .
  9. typhoeus

VICTORIA - COVID 19, What a bloody mess.

Most people actively search out viewpoints that match their own and use them to bolster their own beliefs or promote them, its human nature
  10. typhoeus

VICTORIA - COVID 19, What a bloody mess.

Ah! The old carrot and stick approach seems to work after all!
  11. typhoeus

Corona virus

That still won't solve the problem of not enough icu beds for the rest of the population if it gets away from us. Once all the icu beds are full, then younger people will start dying at an escalating rate.
  12. typhoeus

Corona virus

The point is the constitution of Aus does not protect the citizens from its own parliament changing laws to not suit the people but to serve themselves
  13. typhoeus

Corona virus

It give the minister of health autocratic power to: During the human biosecurity emergency period, the Health Minister may: issue any direction to any person (section 478) determine any requirement (section 477) These requirements and directions may be given ‘despite any provision of any...
  14. typhoeus

The things you take for granted - border crossings.

It will be like the school holiday exodus, a 50 km line of 4bys heading out of town like the cannonball run!