Recent content by twisty

1. twisty

G'day from Canberra

Welcome to Earth! Plenty of good info here. And best to ask your gps questions here. Enjoy.
  2. twisty

G'day from the ACT

G'day Nathan. Welcome to Earth!
  3. twisty

Hi There; Another ACT Newbie

G'day Mark. Welcome to earth.
  4. twisty

Hi all, another new member from the ACT

Welcome to earth Henry.
  5. twisty

ACT Trecking

G'day Rok_Wolf. Welcome to earth! Plenty to see in the area. Have fun.
  6. twisty

Flea Creek

Yep, been there a few times. Views from Mt Coree are worth it and tracks were in good condition. Gentle Annie is a 4 lane highway ...
  7. twisty

hello from act canberra!

G'day boffee, welcome aboard. Check out the GPS section for more app and map info.
  8. twisty

93 Suzuki Vitara 100kmph max????

G'day Ryan, I bought my 4x4 to go slow, not fast. Just sayin'. Increasing HP won't reduce RMP but will certainly increase fun factor. I've seen some sweet Zukes go places that I had 2nd thoughts about. But they never go much over 100kph. Suck it up, or ... Get a Patrol (kidding, sort of...
  9. twisty

Back to Canberra region

G'day pmgemme, Welcome to earth. The Brindies have changed a bit. The tracks are better (easier). Gentle Annie now lives up to her name like a very gentle rollercoaster. Enjoy.
  10. twisty

G'day from Canberra

G'day Matt, Welcome to earth :-) Plenty of clubs to choose from in the area. Happy trails ...
  11. twisty

The Pat v Roothy saga, funny video

Two thumbs up! "I'll top myself before I learn to speak bogan". Gold.
  12. twisty

Is it time to change my Avatar pic

Keep the lights. Makes it easy to know which posts to skip ... :D
  13. twisty

sand squeak

Annoys the crap out of me when walking. Like a stone in a tyre ... :mad: Apart from that, beaches are okay ... :cool:
  14. twisty

Smoking Banned in NSW National Parks

*like* x2 (Y) :D smoker
  15. twisty

Smoking Banned in NSW National Parks

:eek: WTF! Guilty until proven innocent? Really? Lucky it's not being abused :rolleyes: