Recent content by Spooner

1. Spooner

Footy's Back 2018

Now our coach jumps before he was pushed. Can't say Im happy about it and he is not to blame .
  2. Spooner

What music do you listen to?

3. Spooner

What music do you listen to?

Dunno why , They never gelled with me ?
  4. Spooner

Do I need a suspension upgrade?

Id leave it stock if you don't want to put in a 2" lift and suspension. Really I would just whack the bike rack on , shouldn't really be an issue. Don't overthink it mate ;)
  5. Spooner

R u ok?

Thanks Matt, I can't believe how fast time flies , I don't care about the birthday , I realised its been 16 extra years. Cheers Rick
  6. Spooner

Big Rocks

Great photo's as always Darb, What's the spot ? Cheers Rick
  7. Spooner

Big Rocks

Blarney stone :)
  8. Spooner

Big Rocks

They are small rocks & this is a big rocks thread lol Nice work though Brian :)
  9. Spooner

Big Rocks

It's a Western Star Luke lol, Same thing really just a different brand , just disconnected the dog trailer so I could access the park paths. Comes in handy for tight jobs , and fun to drive as a 550hp go kart :)
  10. Spooner

Big Rocks

Took these puppies today to Treasury Gardens. They are making a memorial to fallen Vic Emergency Workers. Should look grouse when it's finished .
  11. Spooner

Police defect lifted vehicles on Gold Coast.

Good luck to em Face Crap power !!
  12. Spooner

Hey guys, we have to pull up our socks!

We have come a long way , as my O'l man use to say "If you couldn't #$@& em , you would throw bricks at them "
  13. Spooner

4X4 Insurance

Same as Matt , but use AAMI agreed value including all accessories. Works out pretty much the same in the end , similar deal and much cheaper.
  14. Spooner

(a) spring in the desert

Great report mate , pass on the beer though.