Recent content by Spooner

1. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

I listen to the ABC radio the most everyday as its the only thing that when I lose range i can change a channel and continue on with what I was listening to . If they start banging on about Lezzo's & Abo's etc etc I just switch over and come back later. They have some good interesting stuff to...
  2. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Wonderful eh Luke ?
  3. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

I must admit , I did enjoy watching the ABC coverage last night , just to see the look on their faces and them squirm to try to put a positive spin on things ;)
  4. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

How old are you mate ? Just curious
  5. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Not likely mate , given the trouncing handed out to Labor from the non activist , non social media user Aussie voters .
  6. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Suck eggs , Leftie loser's
  7. Spooner

200,000 k's BT50

I don't have any real secrets to its success long term . Just a service every 10k and all the mods saved for suspension and body protection. Being a manual , probably helps as well , I couldn't see an auto lasting that long without some sort of work needed. Its been really great , It's never...
  8. Spooner

Ford Ranger and Mazda BT50 recall

Im still on original callipers and brake hoses at 250k , so I guess I'm safe
  9. Spooner

VHC Bushfire Image

Thats excellent mate , looks really small , but its very large in standing on earth scale ;)
  10. Spooner

200,000 k's BT50

Just dropped it off for its 250,000 k service . Still running like clockwork , no leaks , doesn't burn any engine oil at all . All std engine running gear on it including EGR. In fact I've had no (real world) issues at all with it , runs as good as a new one. Gotta be happy with that :) Even...
  11. Spooner

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Having to vote in the 2019 Election this weekend. So many choices , so many morons :( #Sustainable Australia Animal Justice Party Australia First Party (NSW) Incorporated Australian Affordable Housing Party Australian Better Families Australian Christians Australian Conservatives Australian...
  12. Spooner

80 series diesel, not mine

Id give it a miss you can pick one like this up over the border in vic for well under 10k.
  13. Spooner

Footy's Back 2018

14. Spooner

Footy's Back 2018

15. Spooner

Footy's Back 2018

The slide back into mediocrity has begun sob :(