smwhiskey's latest activity

• smwhiskey
    smwhiskey replied to the thread Off road licence endorsements.
    I Agree. A gazetted road is a gazetted road regardless of whether its bitumen, rock, dirt, or sand. Just because a road is a sand...
  • smwhiskey
    smwhiskey replied to the thread help me out.
    Serious question for which the answer should the basis of how you move forward from here. What do you want to do with it? If you want...
    • DSC_0127_sml.jpg
  • smwhiskey
    My thoughts... First question to answer is... What exactly do you plan to do with the new 4WD? Unless you're planning to do the Old...
  • smwhiskey
    smwhiskey replied to the thread Mansfield police again..
    Can't see how this is going to solve the issues. People know the rules, they just choose to ignore them. For Example: Stop Signs/Red...
  • smwhiskey
    Despite the number of hours required for a learner driver continually going up (did I see somebody mention its now 200 hours in one...
  • smwhiskey
    I drummed 2 things into my kids when they were learning to drive... Reckon that everybody else on the road is a complete and total idiot...
  • smwhiskey
    Check out the Patriot Campers youtube site and watch the video where they went to get a modified 47 series cruiser engineered (the video...
  • smwhiskey
    smwhiskey replied to the thread Tyres.
    I still like my Yokohama Geolander ATs. Not too aggressive and seems to handle everything I'm willing to throw at it (which isn't...
  • smwhiskey
    My In-laws had a Pajero that I can absolutely guarantee went on a dirt track once in its life. Don't think they actually knew how to...