shaun0's latest activity

• shaun0
    I bit the bullet and bought one. I saw one at Repco in Dandenong. They opened the box to show me then gave me a discount to $280 because...
  • shaun0
    shaun0 reacted to discomatt's post in the thread Maxtrax indeflate with Like Like.
    I also use the staun deflators, never really bothered with setting them all to a perfect setting because the pressure I want is often...
  • shaun0
    Twiggy Forest said he has one his Iron Ore ships setup to run on Ammonia or something like that anyway
  • shaun0
    shaun0 replied to the thread The Canning reopens.
    Funny thing is those 4wd trucks doing itas mentioned above (Hino I think) have a wider wheel track I assume so they will stuff up the...
  • shaun0
    shaun0 replied to the thread The Canning reopens.
    Hes doing it in both. His mate is driving the Range Rover and hes driving the new Troopy plus a couple of other cars.
  • shaun0
    shaun0 replied to the thread Lithium battery dilemma.
    Ive discharged mine totally flat a few times. Not on purpose! But seems to not be affected and still ok after almost 4 years I think it...
  • shaun0
    Had to do the same with my Lithium when i have run it flat a few times! Redarc 1240D wouldnt detect it so jumper leads it was to get it...
  • shaun0
    shaun0 replied to the thread Camp Table.
    That Lifetime table is on sale at Anaconda for $39 now.
  • shaun0
    shaun0 reacted to cam04's post in the thread Portable solar panels with Like Like.
    It’s a pretty simple affair to test a solar panel with a multimeter. They either work or they don’t. There is no mechanism that I know...
  • shaun0
    shaun0 reacted to shanegtr's post in the thread Perth workshop recommendations with Like Like.
    I'd personally avoid dealers, but that's just me. A friend of mine has used Robson Brothers 4wd mechanics and has had good things to say...
  • shaun0
    shaun0 replied to the thread Perth workshop recommendations.
    Yeah thanks. Ive never used dealers for any cars lol. I got plenty of time to work it out. I need to get new tyres and full service as...
  • shaun0
    Gday havnt been on here for a while. My Landcruiser is parked at Perth Airport and ill need to get a full service done on it when i get...