sharkcaver's latest activity

• sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Which dcdc charger.
    I said, earlier I see no difference in the functionality of my idc25 and (admittedly - an older and larger 40A unit), the redarc in my...
  • sharkcaver
    1 driver ..... 9 passengers .... 2 still unaccounted for ?
  • sharkcaver
    Probably ran out of fuel and all 25 passengers had to walk home
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Cape York 1970.
    Mate, that is an awesome recollection from yesteryear. Thanks so much for sharing. I only wish I could have come with you, but I would...
  • sharkcaver
    I have found some slides from my first trip up the Cape which I thought I did in 1969, turns out it was 1970, blame chemo brain for...
  • sharkcaver
    My 2 bobs worth..... I was at Ayres Rock in 1980 BA ( Before Azaria ) and saw Dingos and Leatherjackets ( camp dogs so mangy they have...
  • sharkcaver
    My son had a pure bred dingo as a pet
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Travel Buddy Oven Trays.
    I can put a tape on the marine one if you like.....however, the trays are sized to fit all the oven space. Length x width is identical...
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Which dcdc charger.
    I have an idc25 in the car and a redarc bcdc1240 in the camper. I cant fault any of them. The older non d (dual) version of the redarc...
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Old 40L engel.
    About 12 months ago, I defrosted the home freezer and put the engel into use inside as a freezer whilst I waited for the home one to...
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Cruizin' on 100.
    Just back tonight from another 5 days out bush So here is something to fill in your Easter break: leaving Mt Gould, we travel down to...
  • sharkcaver
    Another cool vid, looking forward to part 4.
  • sharkcaver
    Another good app ( for Western Australia) is called St. John’s first responder It uses gps while calling 000. There is a section...
  • sharkcaver
    Check the specs of the 1225D. The original redarcs, std/ign/lv etc(non dual type) had a solar voltage switch on threshold of 17.5V. This...
  • sharkcaver
    sharkcaver replied to the thread Cruizin' on 100.
    Spending a lot of time in the car helps. Mind you, sleeping in a red hot swag isn't much chop. We had a few shocking nights.