Recent content by shagga71

1. S

UZJ100 knowledge

hi guys i have just bought a scan gauge2 and i am just wandering what should the the AT be when towing what would be my rang.
  2. S

100 IFS GVM increase

hi Toyasaurus i am in vic unfortunately a bit out of my way but thanks heeps.
  3. S

100 IFS GVM increase

i tried to find out about a GVM upgrade for my 2007 4.7v8 100 lc. i rang Pedders they dont make the kits for them.:mad:
  4. S

payload

ha ha just not putting all my egg in 1 basket. :)
  5. S

payload

thanks guys awesome help. so if i have a couple of extras i just take them off the payload. i have a factory alloy bar and a roof rack that's it
  6. S

payload

thanks devjam will do that it is so confusing i went onto redbook and looked up the same year 3 of them had different payloads.
  7. S

payload

hey peeps this might sound silly i am trying to find out what my payload is on my 2007 4.7 v8 100 series LC i cant find it in my book and on the internet there is no help, some say 760kgs some 935kgs any help please
  8. S

payload

hey peeps this might sound silly i am trying to find out what my payload is on my 2007 4.7 v8 100 series LC i cant find it in my book and on the internet there is no help, some say 760kgs some 935kgs any help please
  9. S

ECT

hey thanks guys for all your help.
  10. S

ECT

okay so should i have my gauge on EGT when towing not ECT still trying to understand what to have the gauge on that is the most important.
  11. S

ECT

engine core temp on my gauge (EDS scan gauge) it is on about 85-86?
  12. S

ECT

hi guys and girls can you tell me what temp should i be at when towing and when not i have a 100 series 2UZ.
  13. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

yes i do understand what you are saying about the petrol LC,i have seen a few cars with lpg and hear a lot of different comments on them. and RDM i did look at the td42 but the boss wants a Toyota as we are a Toyota family ha ha all my kids have them. i have a 2010 (150) 1kd Prado that i am...
  14. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

awesome guys thanks for all your help.i might look at a 1hd-fte and see if there are any out there that have ok ks. also on a side note are the toyota motors any good for gas.
  15. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

what if you put a turbo will it kill it or can they handle the power just to give it a bit more get up?