Recent content by shagga71

1. S

ECT

hey thanks guys for all your help.
  2. S

ECT

okay so should i have my gauge on EGT when towing not ECT still trying to understand what to have the gauge on that is the most important.
  3. S

ECT

engine core temp on my gauge (EDS scan gauge) it is on about 85-86?
  4. S

ECT

hi guys and girls can you tell me what temp should i be at when towing and when not i have a 100 series 2UZ.
  5. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

yes i do understand what you are saying about the petrol LC,i have seen a few cars with lpg and hear a lot of different comments on them. and RDM i did look at the td42 but the boss wants a Toyota as we are a Toyota family ha ha all my kids have them. i have a 2010 (150) 1kd Prado that i am...
  6. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

awesome guys thanks for all your help.i might look at a 1hd-fte and see if there are any out there that have ok ks. also on a side note are the toyota motors any good for gas.
  7. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

what if you put a turbo will it kill it or can they handle the power just to give it a bit more get up?
  8. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

ha ha how many ks out of v8
  9. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

2.2 ton van
  10. S

1HZ are they slow/bad

hi all i am looking for a 100 series petrol landcruiser 2uz but i am not sure if maybe i should be looking at a 1hz, are they as bad as what people are saying when it comes to towing as a stock car mainly for the fuel consumption i am not worried about going fast so its more about being reliable.
  11. S

hi all would you think 267.000ks on a 2006 gxl landcruiser v8 petrol with all service books...

hi all would you think 267.000ks on a 2006 gxl landcruiser v8 petrol with all service books filled out and up to date for $ 23k be a good buy.
  12. S

Around Australia on trainer wheels

sounds awesome.that is what i am trying to get ready for let us know how you go and enjoy. so jelly right now cant weight.:D
  13. S

some thought and advice.

thanks guys i get all my services done on time every 8-10,000ks so i hope she looks after me. i will be putting on a transmission cooler soon i think.
  14. S

some thought and advice.

hi guys new to the 4wd forum group and never done any 4wd yet. i have a 2010 150 (1kd-fe) prado with 160ks onthe clock. have had for about 2years now, and i have changed the turbo and injectors already , and timing belt has been done. i was lucky that it was under warranty for the turbo if not...