Recent content by Rusty Panels

1. Rusty Panels

Getting rid of cigarette smell on steering wheel.

It wasn't my dog!
  2. Rusty Panels

Always the blunt end! I learned that at obedience school !!!
  3. Rusty Panels

If you take up smoking you won't notice it anymore! Alternatively, grab a chihuahua and rub it's butt around the wheel. This will mask the smell of smoke!
  4. Rusty Panels

Handy Hints

I thought that it might be a good idea to have a handy hints thread. Here's one to kick it off. My dogs love a few Goodos to start the day. I keep the empty bags and store them in my garage. The reason I keep them is that they are super tough and have a press seal on them. I also keep the...
  5. Rusty Panels

Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

6. Rusty Panels

I agree! way too heavy to carry into the tent. I'd take a 4.5kg! :)
  7. Rusty Panels

There's been many people who we have labeled as odd ball or strange over the years. Many of these people have just been socially awkward and not able to communicate well with others. A couple of hundred years ago being awkward could have seen you burned at the stake. Many of these people died as...
  8. Rusty Panels

These bloody TV shows carry on for weeks and even months beforehand claiming to have groundbreaking, earth shattering and unbelievable new evidence that will make world headlines. Of course they do this to get sponsors onboard and fill all their advertising holes. The reality is that they don't...
  9. Rusty Panels

Dingoes

Feral cats, wild dogs, foxes, pigs as well as all the other creatures such as cane toads and rabbits are all manmade problems. The root cause is mans stupidity in trying to alter the natural environment. Our idiot ancestors introduced rabbits because they wanted a food source. They then...
  10. Rusty Panels

Another one that makes me scratch my head

I think you will find knuckle heads anywhere in the world. We certainly don't have a monopoly on it!
  11. Rusty Panels

Hi all from Newcastle

Some of us might be a little absent minded but, welcome to the group! :)
  12. Rusty Panels

Market $$ rate for suspension kits - IFS utes

Suspension isn't hard to fit on the majority of vehicles. It's easier if you have a hoist, but with the correct tools and the use of jack stands on a good level surface most people can manage. The hardest bit can be removing ball joints and the like that have been in place for years. Safety is...
  13. Rusty Panels

Wheel winch or portable electric winch?

They were still using Staff and Ticket and Miniature Electric Staff at Boral's lines in Berrima and Marulan until a few years ago (approx 2013-14). They now use Train Order working. Sydney Trains were also using Staff and Ticket from Kiama to Berry and Miniature Electric Staff from Berry to...
  14. Rusty Panels

Another one that makes me scratch my head

I don't recall seeing any factory made boat trailer that doesn't have a substantial safety chain mounted on the winch post and a shackle attaching the chain to the towing eyelet on the bow. This is in addition to the winch rope that also clamps the bow firmly into the guide. As well as that you...
  15. Rusty Panels

Gday from SA

Welcome to the forum mate! :)