Ron0z's latest activity

• R
    Ron0z reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
    Confession Time: Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl." The priest asks, "Is that you, little Joey...
  • R
    Ron0z replied to the thread Universal Joints.
    With the UJ on the Jeep, there will be the potential for vibration but without a load, any vibration will be of little consequence. When...
  • R
    UJs would certainly be cheaper to replace, and given they are fully enclosed within the axle housing they wouldn't suffer any stone damage.
  • R
    Jeeps have been around for a while. Presumably, the design has stood the test of time. Universal joints are okay where there isn't much...
  • R
    Ron0z posted the thread Universal Joints in 4x4 Tech Talk.
    I was kind of surprised to see a UJ on a front hub. Is that common? I would have expected CV joints to have been used pretty much...
    • 1659403501496.png
  • R
    Ron0z reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Haha Haha.
  • R
    Ron0z reacted to dirvine's post in the thread Jokes with Haha Haha.
  • R
    Ron0z replied to the thread Jokes.
    That's quite a LR sales ad. I mean non sales ad. Or was it an ad for test equipment and LR just happened to be the test case. I dunno...
  • R
    Marriage is like a deck of cards. When it starts you're all hearts and there's a diamond, then when the gloss dulls you wish for a club...
  • R
    Great video Sharkcaver. The guy is brilliantly funny. I wish I had his workshop.
  • R
    Ron0z reacted to sharkcaver's post in the thread Jokes with Like Like.
  • R
    And the correct answer is firewood. Though, nicely dried dung would probably work too. I used to load dried cowpats onto the campfire as...
  • R
    Try again...
  • R
    Is it really a joke. Fuel prices make it less so. When I was at school my teacher mentioned things called 'producer gas generators' and...
    • 1656372456126.png
  • R
    Ron0z reacted to monbeg's post in the thread Jokes with Haha Haha.