Recent content by Rojac

1. Rojac

Ozito 36v chainsaw review (vid included)

Anything Ozito, if you buy at bunnings and its craps out they will offer a exchange.
  2. Rojac

Aggressive AT again, MT, or AT...

Originally bought a set of mickey thompson ATZ P3, after 20,000 km I staked one, where the top thread meets the sidewall, no one would repair but did get one tyre place to put in a mushroom patch, thats now a second spare, fast forward to now the original set has 86,000km on them and getting...
  3. Rojac

Crash Repairs - Adelaide

The window surround on my 75 series is starting to rust, although not at the stage of water ingres into the cab, anyone in Adelaide can recommend a crash repairer to could undertake this work I have contacted a few local guys, am in the western suburbs but given that it's not related to...
  4. Rojac

Corona virus

Anti vax, no I'm not anti vax as I have had more vaccinations in the past than most, I am pro choice, pro free choice in making decisions of which I am comfortable with and not to be coerced into a situation in order to keep your livelyhood or travel especially for a treatment as Sutton...
  5. Rojac

Corona virus

I would like to know the true figures of how many actually died from the disease, died from covid rather than died with covid, a friends father just passed, he was in palliative care with cancer and contracted covid whilst in there, they put him down as a covid death, the family is attempting to...
  6. Rojac

Corona virus

Well both my partner and myself we both caught it, mild, gone in 4 days, we are in the over 60's group, the group that the government told us that we were in the high risk category and if we caught it it could mean hospitalisation or even worse, seriously have had worse hangovers plus we are...
  7. Rojac

Bicycle gangs in Melbourne.

The bastion of journalism excellence
  8. Rojac

Corona virus

Just curious as I haven't read through the 243 pages of commentary, has anyone here caught the spicy cough and can comment
  9. Rojac

Corona virus

Just the usual rent a crowd mob, every day a different crusade
  10. Rojac

Bicycle gangs in Melbourne.

Doubt it, they will just progress to bigger and better crime, the judiciary system is pathetic so there is no deterrent and they know it
  11. Rojac

Swag or stretcher tent?

In my swag I open the end and front flaps a bit to get air circulation through and that generally eliminates any condensation issues
  12. Rojac

2nd spare tyre puncture -reality vs fantasy?

Another thing to consider is tyre pressures
  13. Rojac

2nd spare tyre puncture -reality vs fantasy?

Likewise brand new MT ATZ P3, staked the top of the thread where it joined the sidewall in the mallee, had problems finding any tyre mobs that would repair with a mushroom patch as they said the position made repairing it illegal, did get it done but now run it as a second spare, yet can happen...
  14. Rojac

Rav4 duel battery and camping set up

If you are doing it on the cheap, a hardkorr bat box or similar with the mini vsr, then run some 6 B&S in conduit if running under the car via a 50 amp midi fuse installed as close to the main bat as possible to an anderson plug in the back somewhere, then connect to bat box If you don't have a...
  15. Rojac

Swag or stretcher tent?

Swag, as snug as a bug in a rug