Recent content by Robbo63

1. R

Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc

HAPPY TRAVELS EVERYONE
  2. R

Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc

I purchased a kings blanket and it shit itself in 12 months with very little use. The regard did the same. However I purchased a kings 200 and a 160 solar panel mounted one on the vehicle and the other on a stand one runs a dc dc charger the other not. Both have been running non stop for over 6...
  3. R

Lockdown Protests

Well I can see the intellectual people on this site get very nasty when confronted with someone who wants to exercise his or her democratic rights.
  4. R

Lockdown Protests

Why would they need an ICU bed if vaccinated
  5. R

Lockdown Protests

Your right
  6. R

Lockdown Protests

I only pass things on. I'm not an anti Vaxer but every person should have a choice
  7. R

Lockdown Protests

And you rely on the guardian for your info.
  8. R

Lockdown Protests

The people that treat them have been vaccinated and therefore should have nothing to worry about. This is still a virus that has a very low death rate. Not like a disease such as TB or the Spanish flu. CFR's have never been consistent ranging from 20% to under 1% depends on multiple factors...
  9. R

Jeep Gladiator or

I know lots of horror stories involving Toyota but that's ok it's just a Toyota thing.
  10. R

Would a standard 2014 jeep grand cherokee be fine getting to Wonnangatta Station ?

Men drove all around Australia for years in old Landrovers with only a winch and spare tyres water and shovel. No fancy ARB or TJM back then
  11. R

Another Archm shock failure

Do yourself a favour and go and buy the right bushes otherwise you will just go through the same shit again
  12. R

Remote touring, petrol or diesel?

I get about 1000 -1050 klms out of my diesel WK2
  13. R

What brand is your snorkel

What brand is your snorkel
  14. R

Jeep Gladiator or

I agree I have a WK2 with 110000 on the clock no issues. People who are quick to rubbish jeep have never driven one
  15. R

Diesel or petrol, I am also a jeep owner and love it