Recent content by richardlnsw

1. richardlnsw

Coffee machines

Start another thread, this one is about coffee machines.
  2. richardlnsw

Coffee machines

So without stating the obvious.... let's keep this thread to what it is intended or it will be closed. Cheers.
  3. richardlnsw

Living the dream

Welcome to Earth.
  4. richardlnsw

R u ok?

No it's not at all. You have no idea on the chances he has been given but just ignores them completely. His choice. Live by the sword.....
  5. richardlnsw

Howdy all

Welcome to Earth.
  6. richardlnsw

G'day All.

Welcome to Earth.
  7. richardlnsw

Hi from the GC

Welcome to Earth. Plenty of good info here.
  8. richardlnsw

5th Annual NSW Meet - Barrington Tops May 1-3 (Cancelled)

That will be an awesome weekend. Beautiful country side around that area, and a couple of good pubs too.:cool: sadly can't make it. Last year I was in Broome, this year Bundaberg. Hopefully next year I'll be close enough to join in.
  9. richardlnsw

Meet Our Moderators

Still here too.
  10. richardlnsw

What does everyone think of Holden pulling out of Australia?

All good mate, I don't think you need to apologise for the post.....but nice anyway.
  11. richardlnsw

What does everyone think of Holden pulling out of Australia?

I think you have taken his post way out of context. I don't think in any way was it directed at you or having a go at you. I read it as a light hearted post comparing old cars against new. Please keep posts positive, without insults.
  12. richardlnsw

Merry Christmas Everyone

Yep. Have a merry Christmas and and safe and happy New year. See you on the tracks .......somewhere. :cool:
  13. richardlnsw

NSW 2019 VHC Trip

Our journey so far.....getting closer.:cool:
  14. richardlnsw

NSW 2019 VHC Trip

Just so you all know.....the only WA members heading to NSW to join the NSW group which are heading to Vic for the Vic gathering.....left Perth today .:cool::cool:
  15. richardlnsw

NSW 2019 VHC Trip

I think it's quite a technical trip itinerary... you can be at Thredbo Diggings on the Thursday or Friday. Otherwise be at McKillops Bridge on the Saturday afternoon. After that....who knows.:cool: