richardlnsw's latest activity

• richardlnsw
    richardlnsw replied to the thread Coffee machines.
    Start another thread, this one is about coffee machines.
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Bomber2012's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    Sorry if I offended you princess . This is a wog pot , I have mates that are of Italian extraction I go away with and it was them who I...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to peterfermtech's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    Well a nanopresso and a lavazza milk frother got me through 9 months of lockdown with 2 barista size mugs a day. And these have got me...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Gavo's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    I'm with chatty 100%. Got the bellman and love it. Works a treat. I've worked out less water = stronger coffee. I rate it, better than...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw replied to the thread Coffee machines.
    So without stating the obvious.... let's keep this thread to what it is intended or it will be closed. Cheers.
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Lost1?'s post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    I'm with Synchro. Black coffee. I have a stainless steel double walled plunger. Light, robust and makes 2 good coffe's from a heaped...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Kippie's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    How on earth does a discussion about coffee end up with arguments about racism and PC?
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to discomatt's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    I am half a pom and half scot tight ass, I offend myself every day, PC wankers I use a plunger or a "wog pot"
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Batts88's post in the thread Coffee machines with Like Like.
    I have an Italian "wog", English "pom", Indian "curry eater" blood in my veins but I was born in Australia does that change things am I...
  • richardlnsw
    Daughter has been overseas working and traveling for a few years , and has returned , until after Christmas. Her new job will have her...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to ChallengeLee's post in the thread R u ok? with Like Like.
    Hi all, has been far too long. Truly what a year it has been!! Thank you so much for keeping an eye out for each other. Day to day...
  • richardlnsw
    richardlnsw reacted to Les PK Ranger's post in the thread R u ok? with Like Like.
    Hearing this and others replies, it's saddened me to read how people are affected like this. Vic members particularly in Melbourne, but...