Recent content by redeye

1. redeye

Tyre pressure monitors

Cheers for the replies - l don't go on the sand or situations where l would be dropping my tyre pressure, l just wanted peace of mind on the road, its 95% work use with my ute
  2. redeye

Tyre pressure monitors

Ta mate, bought a cheapy on ebay for half the cost of store price
  3. redeye

Tyre pressure monitors

Can anyone recommend a decent wireless/bluetooth TPM that doesn't cost the earth?
  4. redeye

New snorkel.... CEL

l'll unplug/plug it in again (and check the pins) didnt start the engine until all was connected.....was a bit suss about the silicone fumes, let it sit for 2-3 hrs to hopefully skin, maybe should have waited longer.......will clean the sensor and possibly do a re-learn if it hasn't cleared
  5. redeye

New snorkel.... CEL

Yeah removed the maf, will check the pins... hopefully just needs a re-learn edit - couldn't clear the code
  6. redeye

New snorkel.... CEL

Just fitted a snorkel and got a P0133 error code straight away... Is this something l can ignore (does it need a maf re-learn)?
  7. redeye

exhaust too loud

:D
  8. redeye

exhaust too loud

l put a PPD 3" stainless on my BT50 '09 - no cat or muffler. lts too loud for my old ears lol, l love the engine response and dont want to restrict it any more than necessary.....can you suggest a way to quieten it a bit? l'm after recommendations of particular reso/hotdog etc that worked out well
  9. redeye

PK Ranger Crank Angle Sensor clean

:) thanks Les
  10. redeye

problem is getting onto the plug, l can just barely get one hand onto it.....loving your threads, just ordered a provent catch can and next will be one of ozbushies devices, cheers
  11. redeye

G'day Les Similar issues with my '09 BT50, even had the corresponding error code the other morning. l can get to the actual sensor easy enough from above but am stuffed how to undo the connector.... l wish your pics were still showing! l dont want to buy one if l cant fit the blasted thing