redback's latest activity

• redback
    redback replied to the thread RIP To A Member (Yogi).
    Oh crap, how did I miss this, Yogi my friend you were taken too soon, we shared so much on our Gulf trip together with you and Amanda...
  • redback
    redback replied to the thread 2021 Toyota VDJ76R V8 GXL Wagon.
    Thanks, yes I'm getting a lot of advice from Justin Cooper here in Tassie, he's the guru down here. The ride is good, the difference is...
  • redback
    redback reacted to Lost1?'s post in the thread 2021 Toyota VDJ76R V8 GXL Wagon with Like Like.
    Just a word of warning on the turbo kit, be happy with around 400nm of torque and the driveline will function as it should. Start...
  • redback
    Boobook you are correct about not test driving the 70, that was a big mistake, you were wrong about wanting to buy a Land Rover all...
  • redback
    I now know why people don't drive them fast, I've driven the pre narrow track Cruiser and they drive a lot better on the road, power...
  • redback
    redback reacted to discomatt's post in the thread 2021 Toyota VDJ76R V8 GXL Wagon with Like Like.
    So there is the review over time, gutless piece of crap, which was exactly my thought when looking to buy one 6 years ago
  • redback
    Well there's a bit of change of direction with this vehicle, after the drive down to Tassie and the 10,000ks we put on the 76, it got to...
    • 1654846255067.png
    • 1654846312147.png