Recent content by RBJET

1. RBJET

How to start diesel engine after rolling

Just to add to my post, I didn't use a socket to turn it over. I just did it with the key but didn't let it fire.
  2. RBJET

How to start diesel engine after rolling

I did the same as Hulsty without an issue.
  3. RBJET

New camping setup

Have you thought about putting a battery behind the seat or using a small portable pack?
  4. RBJET

Campfire what do you use

Heading off for 6 weeks soon so bought one of these to chuck in the van for when small fires are aloud in van parks. https://www.bunnings.com.au/jumbuck-portable-firepit-with-folding-legs_p0027315
  5. RBJET

Portable toilets

There are generally 2 types of chemicals for portable toilets. Blue= A bit stronger and lasts longer. Not septic safe. Green= Not as strong with less chemicals. Septic safe.
  6. RBJET

Lets get this discussion started!

I wouldn't say no to AT's but every bit of traction does help.
  7. RBJET

42 inch light bar with elevated spread?

Haha I did notice that. It's still a useless opinion if you've never experienced the setup before.
  8. RBJET

Lets get this discussion started!

It's unlike anything you've ever driven on. Don't head out by yourself unless your super confident and prepared.
  9. RBJET

42 inch light bar with elevated spread?

Have you ever sat behind a Stedi ST2K? Sounds like you should stick with your candles since you seem to know best.
  10. RBJET

Battery chainsaws

Pretty sure Milwaukee have a redemption to get a free 12ah battery with their saw atm.
  11. RBJET

G’day from VIC Aus

Yep plenty. It's no high country but great for day trips or weekenders. It's a good spot for getting used to using low range and plenty of camp sites about.
  12. RBJET

Oricom vs GME vs Uniden vs ICOM - which UHF radio is best for 4 wheel driving?

Started out with Oricom, had nothing but issues. Went in for warranty with he hole unit (including aerial) replaced 3 times. Sold it for a GME combo, been happy ever since.
  13. RBJET

G’day from VIC Aus

Welcome mate, looks like you're nice and close to Wombat to get plenty of practice in.
  14. RBJET

200 Series Inflation - No Real Surprise

I'd have a fleet of AU Falcons. I'd only ever need to use one in my life time though.
  15. RBJET

Camp Table

Another one for Lifetime. Mine lives in the dog box and has been awesome for around 4 years now. Only $35 odd too.