RBJET's latest activity

• RBJET
    You are correct - a fixed panel will be less efficient than one that you move around. The way to overcome it is to oversize the panel. I...
  • RBJET
    I noted my 150W ebay panel generally only puts out around 1-2A as the battery is always full. If I've sucked a bit of power with having...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to LD.02's post in the thread Seeking advice - used 120 prados with Like Like.
    Good tip, I'll remember to look out for that, cheers! Yeah I'll be aiming as low as possible, but accessories research is revealing the...
  • RBJET
    RBJET replied to the thread Seeking advice - used 120 prados.
    I don't know all that much about the petrol's too be honest but I think I'd pick one for reliability over a diesel. I'd probably just...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to Noel Preston's post in the thread Cape York with Like Like.
    As long as people behave I expect to be heading to Cape York at the end of the month on the 50th anniversary of my first trip there...
  • RBJET
    Having gone through this process a few years ago, I settled on the 150, purely for the fact it was a nicer more modern car. The 150 is...
  • RBJET
    I would 100% go the petrol with what you've mentioned. Cheaper purchase price & cheaper maintenance far out way the economy of the...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to Bru9's post in the thread Reconn R2 Hybrid long term review with Haha Haha.
    The big turn off for me is the sheer weight, nothing short of a 79 pick upis needed to go in real offroading & even that tow vehicle...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to StuPot's post in the thread CTEK solar with Like Like.
    Tried it out under continuous monitoring (BMV712) while away for a couple days. In full sun, the 200W panel routed through the CTEK does...
  • RBJET
    Imagine how much easier it would have been in a Bronco
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread Ford Bronco looks good with Like Like.
    The Bronco appears to be the vehicle that the Defender should of been
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to Grippy's post in the thread Post your night pics with Like Like.
    From my backyard Pentax K3ii, Astrotracer
  • RBJET
    RBJET replied to the thread My MPPT battery box.
    I dunno about that. I used to have a 60W panel on my roof that ran my fridge 24/7. I now run a 150W panel and never see the battery drop...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to fattima's post in the thread My MPPT battery box with Like Like.
    Wired mine up today. Temp wired it to a solar panel and all good. Can't mount the panel yet, have to wait till out of lockdown to go get...
  • RBJET
    RBJET reacted to Triton14's post in the thread My MPPT battery box with Like Like.
    Hi guys, well after much procrastination I finally pulled my finger out while still not working due to CV19 & have almost completed my...