Recent content by Rags90mod

1. Rags90mod

Different ARB stores charging wildly different prices?

That's good news to hear. Couldn't really tell with the Rhino platform I had on my 76 series as it was on there when I bought it, plus I eventually gave it the full carbuilders sound deadening treatment which quietened it down more. I was only discussing that with the wife earlier today...
  2. Rags90mod

Different ARB stores charging wildly different prices?

Slightly irrelevant here, but what are your thoughts on the BASE Rack so far? I'm seriously looking at them for my Prado
  3. Rags90mod

From 76 Cruiser to 2021 Prado GXL

Cheers mate, will do. Merry Xmas to you too Yep looks shit hot methinks. And something different from the more typical ARB, TJM, etc
  4. Rags90mod

Finally had the new Offroad Animal Toro bar installed yesterday, and I'm pretty stoked with it! Last night at home tonight before we head away for xmas. Looking forward to testing the Prado out on the sand doing Robe to Beachport on the 27th
  5. Rags90mod

catch can and blanking plate

I had a blanking plate fitted in my 76 series not l9ng after I first got it. I didn't check it again after I had fitted it though and when I had it remapped the guy who did it said the build up in the manifold wasn't bad at all. I couldn't tell you about the EGR reading on the Scangauge as I...
  6. Rags90mod

The correct wheel track between axles will no doubt makes a difference to the ride as well ;) it's going to take some getting used to having an auto when it comes to 4wding, but I have an inkling that I will enjoy it eventually
  7. Rags90mod

Thanks mate. Yes they are very nice to drive and it's definitely nice to be spending less at the fuel bowser than before. I'm really looking forward to xmas time and getting it out on the beaches to see how it goes Yep sure is. I am enjoying it, but still very much regretting selling the 76
  8. Rags90mod

Good Points 7 seats Factory lockers Safety features like curtain airbags, etc It's brand new! Road manners Bad Points Pulling power (I miss my V8 cruiser) Exhaust note (see above point) What mods have you done? Stock as a rock for now, bullbar comes next month Engine, Suspension and...
  9. Rags90mod

70 series production officially paused.

The only reason we're going a Prado is the wife to be needs 7 seats for her family daycare business. It's a very reluctant sale of my 76 I tell you. If you've always wanted a 76 and feel like you'll forever be thinking the "what if's" etc, then maybe it's better to hold out for it. I absolutely...
  10. Rags90mod

70 series production officially paused.

My partner and I were told we'd be up for a 6-9 month wait for a new Prado a couple of months ago, but then we got bloody lucky that a fleet order was cancelled when the cars were already on the boat over so we pick up the new car when we get back from our honeymoon in a couple of weeks. Feel...
  11. Rags90mod

75 series Cruise Control

I think they're a cable type of cruise control that is hooked on to the throttle cable from memory
  12. Rags90mod

75 series Cruise Control

There would definitely be a kit out there for a 75 series, my old 1990 80 series had aftermarket cruise control in it. Ease of install probably wouldn't be as easy as the fly by wire plug in kits for newer vehicles like the Autostrada e-Cruise I put in my 76 series, but no doubt someone on here...
  13. Rags90mod

Muloorina Station !!!!

I stopped in for a look in March while working at one of the pump stations further in on Muloorina. Wasn't anyone camping (was bloody hot, 47°C on the 2nd day). Not too sure what the go is re: covid restrictions
  14. Rags90mod

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Spent 3 nights camping at Red Banks, Whalers Way out of Pt Lincoln for the weekend
  15. Rags90mod

All Things 76!

Looking to possibly buy the house we're currently renting, but not too keen on the price. More so due to the fact that it's a mining town and what they're asking for is definitely too high for what I'm willing to pay