• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

phs's latest activity

• phs
    phs replied to the thread Tracks with caravan.
    We opted for an X1 so we can use it in the high country. Just haven’t been able to get it there as yet...... one day
  • phs
    phs reacted to Bomber2012's post in the thread Tracks with caravan with Like Like.
    Getting stuck behind is not so bad , its when you come head to head on a steep narrow track with a 100m drop on one side that ol mates...
  • phs
    phs replied to the thread Kakadu - Fitting accessories.
    What every suits your budget personally I would not be buying that kit, Be sure to check the battery fits and expect it to be heavy...
  • phs
    Ha I think it is correct way to end that sentence would be You are wrong Not You’re wrong But on with the show!
  • phs
    phs reacted to discomatt's post in the thread Dream 200 with Like Like.
    I think I know a couple of those tracks , if I am right at least one is seasonally closed, I could have the wrong track in mind. Yep...
  • phs
    phs replied to the thread Dream 200.
    Come on Matt you must not be looking hard enough! There are some that don’t get graded and a lot of the others stay rough for a fair...
  • phs
    phs replied to the thread Kakadu - Fitting accessories.
    $400 for -battery -battery tray -cable -dual battery management Is a bargain. Just get a hand winch and rated recovery points...
  • phs
    phs reacted to Bomber2012's post in the thread Dream 200 with Like Like.
    Chatty you are tripping if you think a GMC is a HC vehicle . I would love to be proven wrong .
  • phs
    Depends who you travel with , I travelled with Corney from Tom Groggin to Walhalla doing Pinnibar , Gibbo , Herne , Wombat , Cynthia ...
  • phs
    Hahaha I missed this , You can be as sorry as you want mate , maybe it’s time to branch out from your 6 US owners forums , take off the...
  • phs
    Coming from a 79 series and a Prado to a 200 we noticed the vehicle width increase but still goes everywhere the other 2 did. If it...
  • phs
    Yes We have taken std 4wds on the majority of these tracks over the years, When the tracks are in bad condition I wouldn’t recommend it...
  • phs
    phs reacted to Chatty's post in the thread Dream 200 with Like Like.
    Are these tracks that you would take any bog standard 4WD on? It's really easy to poke fun at us maybe (I'm not sure - I've never driven...
  • phs
    phs reacted to Chatty's post in the thread Dream 200 with Like Like.
    Actually the switchbacks is the track I am least concerned about. Forward, reverse, forward, reverse. that track is designed to take a...
  • phs
    Ha why not Start with deep creek 1,2,3,4 then maybe as a circuit do dingo hill to caladonia river to howitt rd to butcher country to...