Recent content by peejaycruiser

1. peejaycruiser

Tim Brooke - Taylor

Ecky thump wasn't scottish it was lancastrian
  2. peejaycruiser

They grow so fast.

Nah Les no cutthroat involved, couldn't find it. I should clarify when I say shave.........it was just his mustache. He's a strange lad, couldn't wait to need glasses and he'll learn in time why I don't shave very often. Can't handle doing it every day. If I let it go long enough I turn into...
  3. peejaycruiser

They grow so fast.

My 15yo had his first shave today. Apparently he trusted youtube over me.:D
  4. peejaycruiser

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

Going to bed for a rest and waking up to a dead computer. Been smelling an electrical smell for a few days now I know what it is, psu has crapped itself. Really really hoping it hasn't taken the video card with it. I swear I saw sparks shooting out the video card area.
  5. peejaycruiser

never ending story 2017

Only slightly soiled
  6. peejaycruiser

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

They pinch them for their pushies. I replaced them with the hex shaped ones, they fit a 10 mm socket and I grabbed the valve body with the pliers while I tightened them up with the socket.
  7. peejaycruiser

who knows what we are eating these days

But the poisons and toxins they allow in food is disgusting. The biggest curse is artificial colours flavours and preservatives. 102 should never be allowed in any food.
  8. peejaycruiser

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

At the father in laws and he spots some kids near my car on the camera, looks out the window yells out to them then they flew off on their bikes. Get out to the car and he asks if I had valve caps on the wheels. Thieving pricks took my red caps. Chase after them on foot, which was a fools...
  9. peejaycruiser

Magazine Reviews

I don't listen to anyone anymore about what car phone or fridge I should buy. I grew up listening to people say the Chrysler Galant was garbage it was shit it was all sorts of things. I've had 4 of them and I proved there's no tougher car made anywhere at any price.
  10. peejaycruiser

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

We got a free dog as a mate for our dog and it turned out to be the most stupid and retarded animal I've ever seen, we soon found out why he was free. I'm 6ft and I couldn't see over the top of the fence but he could clear it no worries. The neighbor was always bringing him home when she came...
  11. peejaycruiser

Best Beaches in Australia!

I can't believe he gave Moonee Beach 3rd place.
  12. peejaycruiser

What does it mean to be a responsible 4WD owner?

When we got the cruiser the first trip out in it with a couple of people I know and some of their friends, consisted of slamming the same smallish mud hole for an hour. Then when one of them put his patrol in 2wd and redlined it up the track just to slam the mud hole again and again. I made the...
  13. peejaycruiser

Can't stop watching this

<iframe width="1922" height="957" src="" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  14. peejaycruiser

What Cheeses Me Off!!!!

There's a flog here that better have insurance on his car. Second time he's played his little game on me. Comes ripping up the back of me from out of nowhere at Karangi and then follows with his "fog lights" on and then sits up the arse of the car and then drops back to give a good light show...
  15. peejaycruiser

Best Avatar!!!!!!

Does the old Hilux have as much silicone in it as her?:D