Recent content by patrol dude

1. patrol dude

Show Us Ya Nissan

Patrol - Tvan
  2. patrol dude

Optima Batteries - Why Use a Red Top?

Big fan of the Optimas, I have three in the patrol. Two yellow 75s under the bonnet and a blue 75 in the back next to the fridge. Second round with them, the first where 55s and the lasted about 8 years, had the 75s for several years now no complaints at all. Unfortunately had them down to the...
  3. patrol dude

New ARB Remote Res Shocks

Their is an article in the latest 4X4 Aust mag on Resivor Shockies. They mention the new ARB ones and haves few pics
  4. patrol dude

Winch Warranty's - Who to Support and When to Walk, Warn,Runva,Ironman,Carbon,Tmax etc

Hi Swaggie, first up I would like to congratulate you on your approach and professionalism in handling this topic. I have just read the entire thread in the last two days. Your attention to detail and courteous attitude to all manufactures is very refreshing to see, as most keyboard warriors get...
  5. patrol dude

G'day

Hi Dave, good to see another Pootrol on the forum. Great stuff
  6. patrol dude

Nissan GU 2001

Hey mate, I've got a 2000GU, had it for 14 Yrs, Pm me Ya number I can give you some good advice. Cheers
  7. patrol dude

Best Hard Core Camper Trailer

Tvan hands down the toughest off-road, I might be a little bit one eyed though. Lol
  8. patrol dude

Shackle Warning

Correct, although rated shackles do take a lot of wear and tear.
  9. patrol dude

Shackle Warning

Rated Shackeles do NOT require annual testing. Cheers
  10. patrol dude

Shackle Warning

You can get both D shackles and Bow shackles with "SWL" (Safe Working Load) or "WLL (Working Load Limit) on them. D shackles are used for a straight line pull (one sling/chain each end. Bow shackles cater for a single sling / chain on the pin end and multi-able slings / chains on the Bow end...
  11. patrol dude

where to go with the family - central Qld

Kroombit Tops, Blackdown Tablelands Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Patrol Dude 4.2TD
  12. patrol dude

Sun rises or Sun sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Patrol Dude 4.2TD
  13. patrol dude

Sun rises or Sun sets

Sunset Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Patrol Dude 4.2TD
  14. patrol dude

Creb - Frenchmans - Ott - Cape York

Some really great old WW2 relics - very impressive
  15. patrol dude

Creb - Frenchmans - Ott - Cape York

Muttee Heads - great little spot also with a lot of history to soak up.