Recent content by Patrick Albrecht

1. Patrick Albrecht

Murray Mouth 21/3/2021

Was down a couple of weeks ago.
  2. Patrick Albrecht

SA 2020 annual meet , June lwe 6th 7th 8th.

Safest of option would be to sit tight
  3. Patrick Albrecht

You should start a new thread with dates in it. Few people may tag along
  4. Patrick Albrecht

Stay safe everyone
  5. Patrick Albrecht

First anniversary of Mr Rums passing.

Still talk about him regularly
  6. Patrick Albrecht

Short notice Jakem’s Farm 27/4

Heading to Jakems Farm tomorrow (27/4) just my vehicle with a few mates in it at the moment, leaving Morphett Vale around 9:30am. Feel free to tag along $50 per vehicle See their website for details https://www.jakemfarm.com.au/
  7. Patrick Albrecht

MR RUM

Mr Rum will always be in conversation. he is a inspiration to the 4wd community. Never to busy to lend a hand. If anyone has met this top bloke you can never forget him, will always leave a lasting impression. RIP Mr Rum
  8. Patrick Albrecht

SA Annual Meet.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ki1dfmlvp023oia/AACBkFlxpkPzja2FMg5wzHvEa?dl=0
  9. Patrick Albrecht

SA 2018 Meet, Cape Jaffa. 10th,11th,12th March.

Finally got my leave approved. Booked a powered site with Grumpy today, will be arriving sometime Friday, and leaving Monday. +1 other See you all there
  10. Patrick Albrecht

Kreekbed Kroozin Trip Report.

Great Trip again Brian. Plenty of challenging tracks that gave all types of vehicles and drivers something to think and work over, Was impressed in my Old girl again, Got Hung up once on a Bad line I took needing to be winched back. Minimal damage to the cars that was good, and we all left...
  11. Patrick Albrecht

Kreekbed Kroozin. 18,19,20 August

Brian, Can you send me a MUD MAP of the camp ground, as last time I was there made a few wrong turns (Correct on the MUD MAP given by the owner) and found my self going up the "Hill Climb" In pitch black and 40psi
  12. Patrick Albrecht

What's the owner like in late arrivals? If not will camp close by and meet in morning
  13. Patrick Albrecht

Hey guys, been watching this trip, can you put me on the Possibles list. If I came down will be after work (midnight) so will be getting to camp 4am.
  14. Patrick Albrecht

Border Track and Big Desert night runs, June LWE.

have a good trip im heading up to Merna Mora for the weekend with the dogs, one day will make the night run