Paddler Ed's latest activity

• Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed replied to the thread Corona virus.
    Bits I've seen have mentioned the similarity with Corona Virus in cats - there's also been reports suspecting cats can host or transmit...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed reacted to mikehzz's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    If it's anything like corona virus in cats, then it can stay dormant in your tissues for life after you've recovered, and activate in...
  • Paddler Ed
    Run our 2nd battery in a box in the rear of the car (battery box has the Porjecta IDC25 in it, so that gives us a DC-DC charger, as well...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed reacted to Kippie's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    That would be treating the symptoms, not the cause. Over the years some 400+ indigenous have died in custody, but despite royal...
  • Paddler Ed
    We unfortunately had that problem with my Grandmother, with the added fun that she had a strain that is termed paranoid dementia. She...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed reacted to mikehzz's post in the thread Corona virus with Like Like.
    They gave me a leave pass from the nursing home because they reckon it's safer in the car.
  • Paddler Ed
    IIRC you're in the at risk bracket, so it was probably for the best for you as well as the areas on your way.
  • Paddler Ed
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/ 1) The authors declare no affiliation with the NIH 2) The NIH is part of the American...
    • 1595936136307.png
  • Paddler Ed
    80 Series Land Cruiser prices in VIC have gone up a decent lump as more and more of them are over 25 years old, so eligible for club...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed replied to the thread Another death on Fraser.
    I'd guess a Working Holiday visa holder who arrived before lock down - they're allowed upto 2 years, and for many of them, Australia is...
  • Paddler Ed
    Government borrows money based on Bonds - quite often, because they have AAA credit ratings IIRC, they get very low interest rates...
  • Paddler Ed
    Just spoke to my parents in the UK today. They've both been to their nearest town (not the big one up the road, but the decent size one...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed replied to the thread VIC 4WD Access Only Camping.
    The problem is this thing called "Google" that is very good at searching this thing called the "internet" If you put up a really cool...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed reacted to CTL's post in the thread Complete Campsite liquidation with Like Like.
    And that was CC’s biggest problem. They only made two models, the Fraser and the Exodus. You could upgrade from one to the other but...
  • Paddler Ed
    Paddler Ed replied to the thread Complete Campsite liquidation.
    Grey Nomads are dying off, or at least the Baby Boomer era ones who have the ability to liquidise their house for a motza and then spend...