Recent content by ozne

1. ozne

Wonnangatta Couple from Drouin ??

https://www.3aw.com.au/breaking-arrest-made-over-disappearance-of-campers-russell-hill-and-carol-clay/ Hope link Works
  2. ozne

Dargo - Haunted Stream

I did read it was open, I will check in the new year to be sure. These rains may be doing some damage as well
  3. ozne

Dargo - Haunted Stream

Looking at two cars, two blokes only. Experienced 4wders with winch. lift and tyres. Will do a bit more research on route.
  4. ozne

Dargo - Haunted Stream

I was thinking it would be a big day. Looking at average 10 - 20 km per hr. Couple of stops sightseeing and Lunch and the day runs out. Will look at camping one night along the way. Hope the rain stop. The way we are going the past 8 weeks who knows.
  5. ozne

Dargo - Haunted Stream

Planning a New Year Trip. Would it possible to travel from Dargo via Friday Spur Track, Mt Balhead Rd, Engineers Rd, Barmouth Spur Track, Grays Track, Moomba Spur to Haunted Stream Track and onto Ensay in a Day, or would it be a rushed day.
  6. ozne

Tyres For Sale

Selling 3 Tyres. Continental, Cross Country, M+S 245/65R17 - 111T from Amarok never off road. 25000 kms, $50 each or 3 for $100
  7. ozne

GU Turbo - Issue Solved

Finally sorted. Bit more information on the issue as well. Has been surging sporadically as speed increased. It was like someone was flicking a switch on the turbo at random on and off. Checked air filter and fuel filter, fuel tank pick up and fuel lines and also dropped the fuel tank - all...
  8. ozne

GU Turbo - Issue Solved

I have a 2003 GU 3.0 Turbo. Having an issue in that the turbo is working intermittently. My mechanic has replaced two switches and the MAV sensor. Still the same. Has anyone had this issue or similar. Also does anyone know of a diesel mechanic with a dyno in Melbourne
  9. ozne

Its a long way from Dry Creek to Piemans Falls around 10 km as the crow flies. Not a likely scenario to walk. Access is easier from the Bryces Gorge car park.
  10. ozne

Speculation only, maybe went for a walk / hike and got lost, the tent may have caught fire while he was gone. If he was at the camp site I don't think he would have allowed the fire to reach his car.
  11. ozne

Patrol Aerial

I am chasing a power aerial for a 2003 Patrol. My local wreckers are sold out. Any other wreckers or suppliers out there that I could contact. Interstate is fine as I don't mind paying for delivery as a new Nissan item is upwards of $600.
  12. ozne

Missing Walhalla / Thompson Dam Area

Added Map - Not that great but general area
  13. ozne

Missing Walhalla / Thompson Dam Area

Posted from another group updated Monday 10/09/2019 - 6.00 am. UPDATE: 6am 10/9 - still missing, if anyone has seen anything pertaining to them being found please send them through to me before you go around telling people as it is unhelpful thanks Warrigal Police are in charge of...
  14. ozne

WAECO Repairs

Tried that, constant voltage at the back of the plug even when the fridge is trying to start. Need a fridge guy to check out internal, as I think I have any outer voltage and connection issues tested
  15. ozne

WAECO Repairs

You make it sound like antique.