Recent content by oncedisturbed

1. O

How do I input tracks into Google Maps on Ipad?

There is an app called kmz loader (from memory) that will load up in google maps but not sure on google earth Tap, Tap, Taparoo
  2. O

Iphone GPS Apps

For those that have the non 3g / non GPS models, you can buy the Bad Elf GPS receiver so no need to tether it Tap, Tap, Taparoo
  3. O

Space blanket

Kmart now stock jackaroo brand ones for $4 each. Many bulk lots on fleabay Tap, Tap Taparoo
  4. O

GPS and ipad

If you have the 3g model then yes. If not you can get a receiver from the bad elf website that plugs in. There are a few threads already on this if you have a gander with lots of info already posted by members Tap, Tap Taparoo
  5. O

Is it legal to remove 2nd row seats from 70 series wagon?

I have a 7 seater GU patrol with the back row seats removed for drawes etc but have kept the seats and kept rego as a 7 seater otherwise it has to be "checked" and re-rego as a 5 seater. Plus the option to revert back if needs be Tap, Tap Taparoo
  6. O

Iphone App MUD MAPS

if you email them, they will will give you back your VMS maps that you had before. The latest beta release has a better and more stable zoom process for the SmartTOPO maps
  7. O

Iphone App MUD MAPS

Not sure which 1 the used for the new compass but the old 1 in the app was in degrees and allowed magnetic and true ability, the new 1 is basically something from a kids toy vending machine. Tap, Tap Taparoo
  8. O

Iphone App MUD MAPS

No probs at all, let us know if you need anymore info. I am currently teating the latest beta release so will see how it goes before the "official" release comes out, so far it looks good except for for changing the compass to something out of a $2 toy machine, hopefully the change it back or...
  9. O

Iphone App MUD MAPS

You can't transfer maps to mudmaps, only waypoint / tracklog gpx files. You need to go to your online account at the mudmap website and select tracklogs, there is an option for you to upload the files. Once uploaded, resync the app and it will show in the tracklog section of the app Tap, Tap...
  10. O

Iphone App MUD MAPS

Yes it will, you can load in the gox files into your online account at mudmaps then sync your device and they show up, then select which ine you want and it will plot for you. It will also plot your location like your navman Tap, Tap Taparoo
  11. O

Hema on Ipad

This is where I got them Apple iPad Mount, iPhone Mount & iPod Mount As for another program other than Bitmap, you would need to look at Memory Map at thie stage
  12. O

Hema on Ipad

Swaggie, I have a rigid mount by ram mounts bolted to the dash of my GU for the ipad, no worries about hills now :) Tap, Tap Taparoo
  13. O

Hema on Ipad

I have the HEMA app and there is an arrow icon that you press which should allow you to have direction heading or north heading and it will scroll with you.
  14. O

MudMaps new 3.5 version

$150 is the cost, no cost for updates or ongoing costs. There is extra cost if you want specific / extra maps but thats the same with numerous app. It's not available for Android at this stage.
  15. O

MudMaps new 3.5 version

Just installed IOS6 and MUD-Maps is still running fine, no issues. HEMA on the other hand is now very jerky when scrolling across the map tiles