Recent content by NIAL8R

1. NIAL8R

warning lights on? ?

Yep brake, battery, timing belt & low water level.
  2. NIAL8R

warning lights on? ?

Yep thats what i was hoping now to fork out more $$$
  3. NIAL8R

warning lights on? ?

Hi all my alternator has shagged it self and now have 4 warning lights on. Is this normal? 2.8D hilux 97" LN106R Thanks in advance
  4. NIAL8R

Toyota Hilux dual cab 1986

looking good;) since i sold my 96 hilux 2.8TD ive been through a few cars and now got another 97 2.8D with a fair few goodies but needs a bit of attention and bought a 4 runner on friday that has had the ifs swapped for a solid front massive hoops big 6" lift etc but theres a fair few things...
  5. NIAL8R

front hub seals

Hi all im back in business again bought myself another ln106r 97" hilux and I need to do the front hub / ball seals. Im not scared to get my hands dirty and pretty well machanicly minded but would like to know if it is a pretty straight forward job. Roughly how long should it take to do. Thanks...
  6. NIAL8R

rear diff centre lsd 4 runner 91"

He folks in need of a rear lsd centre asap. If yoy have one please let me know price and if you will post please. Thanks in advance
  7. NIAL8R

Nsw Vy Ss Ii 6 Speed Manual Commodore

opps forgot the vin / engine numers.... ill grab them now :D
  8. NIAL8R

Nsw Vy Ss Ii 6 Speed Manual Commodore

SELLING OR SWAP 2004 6G1YK54F84L225551 (Legal Requirement) VF033030760 (Legal Requirement) 172XXX WOLLONGONG NSW $10K ONO WOLLONGONG PM HERE OR TXT 0401056926 yes AUG 2014 REGO lOOKING TO SELL / SWAP MY 04' VY SS II 6 SPEED MANUAL RED HOT IN COLOUR ALL STOCK BAR A...
  9. NIAL8R

Holden Colorado 2009

i would be interested in seeing some pics of the colorado as i sold my 2.8TD HiLux with all the goodies and looking at a LT/R Colorado but havent yet seen one yet modded :D
  10. NIAL8R

Hilux 2l-te turbo set up into 3L

you shouldnt run in to any problems getting it fitted up but if i was to buy a Turbo from a wrecker i would be getting it serviced as you dont know what its been through!!!
  11. NIAL8R

Installing power point in camper trailer

Hey BSZERK, did you buy the camper from up in Shellharbour of a fella with a cruiser ??
  12. NIAL8R

Another member for the shellharbour chapter

Still the same Swaggie, get a few good days then it goes to shyt again, my board is still in the shed with more dust than wax on it :eek:
  13. NIAL8R

Another member for the shellharbour chapter

goood to see you found your way here wayno :D $200 joning fee so payment ASAP would be good, i have eftpos also lol, have a good look around the site there is plenty to see, enjoy dude :D:D:D
  14. NIAL8R

Another angle.

i see your getting pretty cocky now Jon :D have to agree with brian too mate, ya cant keep ya head still with acdc rippin up a tune ;)
  15. NIAL8R

Over Heating Hilux

thermostat is either stuck and only a little open not allowing the water to flow free, also check your top and bottom hoses as thone of them may be shagged ( i.e ) sucking in under high rev's then when you back off it rushes straight through to the over flow.