Recent content by Muddybugga

1. Muddybugga

Be nice to your old truck ,pic

I could smell the clutch plate ...ha ha ..
  2. Muddybugga

It was like riding a HARLEY with ape hangers ..lol.. I should say our speed limit is only 50 klm/hour over here on norfolk ,but i was doing 40 .
  3. Muddybugga

yep ,just took the rope off and extra plastic ,but reckon it was 1.2 ,poor old truck was not built for it ,just wonder if the Triton would of handled it better .?
  4. Muddybugga

Well got the call to come pick up some freight ..they said it was only one small pellet ..so the old mazda 1993 ,was pushed to the limit and a slow trip home it was ,with the odd wave to pass was the feature of the trip ,it was only 8 kms ,but felt like 20 ,poor old thing ..2.6 litres of power...
  5. Muddybugga

Bullbars ,steel or alloy ?

HI All ,looking at getting a bullbat for bulls lol,Triton ... LOOKING AT WEIGHTS ON A FEW .the alloy was not much lighter ...so should i save the $$ and just go steel I'm guessing steel is better cause if ya hit something you can straighten it easier than alloy ...alloy looks nice but after my...
  6. Muddybugga

Post your night pics

makes me wanna get drunk and fall asleep in a tent
  7. Muddybugga

A dummy trying to understand off set .

Thanks nick ,I'M Just about to pull the pin on some 0 offset ,i will check out the page ,
  8. Muddybugga

thanks lost1 ,,I'm a law breaker ..lol ..
  9. Muddybugga

every time i mention that they say No ..but hey whats the point in pimping if you can't pimp ...i guess they are just trying to keep legal .. I really like chrome wheels ..but hard to find in + 20-25 ...x16x8 ..but have found some 0 Thanks for that info ...its put my mind at ez ..+5 is easy
  10. Muddybugga

Still confused on my rim choice ,,as I had 2 different lots of info ...I want as bigger dish as i can on my ute .like sunk it look . looking at the diagram ...the more negative or 0 , i go the deeper the dish ..eg ..like some of the cruisers with -44 but my tyre supplier tells me if i want this...
  11. Muddybugga

cheers guys ...certainly looking for the right size now ..after hearing that ..
  12. Muddybugga

thanks for the diagram hoyks ...i understand now...does this mean i get a deeper looking dish rim ? which i love ,
  13. Muddybugga

rules are pretty relaxed here ..but i don't really like constantly washing the side of my ute .wider guards are fairly cheap ...so i my be going for the full pimp ..one of my friends has his tyres sticking right out .and huge lift hilux.but he says when hitting cow shit ,don't leave your...
  14. Muddybugga

cheers man ..so they will stick out 15 -20 ml I guess ...,shirking my tyres from 275 to 265 ,also going to 8 's rather than the 9's ..so might be 15 ml ..will the police notice ??.lol . pimp my guards maybe .
  15. Muddybugga

looking for NICE rims for a 2018 Triton (I'm a sucker for polished rims ) .I'm going for 8x 16 's because i want more tyre ..I was told I need +20- +30 offset .most rims that size ,have limited selection in style ,well i should say none I LIKE .all the ones I like are 0 offset ...so what does...