monbeg's latest activity

• monbeg
    monbeg replied to the thread Gaia GPS.
    I haven't really used any of it's capabilities other than having a detailed moving map of where I am at any time and entering the gps...
  • monbeg
    This is the same basic map without the premium version SA topo overlay.
    • GAIA Carplay 4.png
  • monbeg
    These are just two basic pics, one of the menu screen and the other of the SA Gov topo map. The topo map loses its detail in that pic...
    • GAIA Carplay.jpg
    • GAIA Carplay 2.jpg
    • GAIA Carplay 3.png
  • monbeg
    I have GAIA, Magic Earth, Sygic and Waze and they all operate on Carplay. I use GAIA in the country and Magic Earth around the city on a...
  • monbeg
    For 4wd activity I think that the new standard is either or both Android Auto or Carplay. This where Hema could regain some ground now...
  • monbeg
    monbeg reacted to red hilux's post in the thread Gaia GPS with Like Like.
    I have motion X, i was unsuccessful on using it off line Gaia, I can download awesome sate images and use of line Gaia for the win in...
  • monbeg
    monbeg reacted to Jackbyo's post in the thread Gaia GPS with Like Like.
    I've been using Gaia a little. It's very popular in the states. Slick app with carplay function too. I'm still getting to know it...
  • monbeg
    I've been using GAIA instead of Hema. A number of reasons, one being that I can use the SA topo map which I just did for a week in The...
  • monbeg
    monbeg reacted to Zamunda's post in the thread Regional Areas Benefiting with Like Like.
    We too were in that neck of the woods. We stayed at a friends place in Wilmington and toured from there.
  • monbeg
    monbeg replied to the thread Regional Areas Benefiting.
    Got back on Saturday from a week in the Flinders Ranges (Rawnsley etc). Last Saturday week they had over two hundred people through the...
  • monbeg
    Headed out with Shane - aka Sharkcaver - for a trip around the North-eastern Wheatbelt and Yilgarn Regions of WA and had a great time...
  • monbeg
    Unless I'm mistaken, that's nothing to do with our government - That's the implementation of the Apple/Google collaborative API contact...
  • monbeg
    Haven't seen a clock there and Ive got two iphones ! This is a pic of one...
    • Covid iPhone.jpg
  • monbeg
    Our own Gov are learning from those "over there" by the looks of it. If you have an iPhone go to Settings ->Privacy ->Health and have a...
  • monbeg
    They don't seem to have a topo for WA or the NT but the default base map is good (see below). With any of the maps you need to download...
    • Nullabor 3.png