Recent content by MiszRevhead

1. M

1994 Nissan Patrol GQ RX 4.2L INFO PLEASE!

RE: Haha, thanks guys! Appreciate it :)
  2. M

1994 Nissan Patrol GQ RX 4.2L INFO PLEASE!

My boyfriend & I are looking at buying the vehicle mentioned in the subject. Its had one owner, been regularly serviced since bought new. Looks very clean but I've heard of the following problems: - Rear axle oil seals - Cooling system is marginal so aftermarket turbo diesel a may be stressed...
  3. M

95 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Thanks guys, decided not to get one. Anyone know how to delete a while thread on here?
  4. M

95 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Thank you rogerazz :)
  5. M

95 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Thanks Josha. Just created an account.
  6. M

95 Jeep Cherokee Limited

Does anybody have a 95 xj jeep cherokee, im looking to buy one but i cant find anyone to ask if there is any problems, if anyone could help that would be awesome. Thanks!
  7. M

Am I dreaming? Cheap, Auto, Diesel, Dual Cab?

Thanks Les, I have to wait 12 months to get my license in a manual now. I have accepted the fact that I just might have to fix whatever needs to be fixed on my car to sell it so I'll just have to prepare myself for the expenses of that & everything else I've got going on. I know that...
  8. M

Thanks Frankensurf for the tip!:)
  9. M

I've had the advertisement as "$2000 as is ono or swap for automatic of any description except for 2 door utes" for a few weeks now. Had one swap offer that I drove 7 hours to take up & the other car was a piece of crap lol. Don't worry, I've learned my lesson. I've realised that my car probably...
  10. M

Hi, I've had my P's in an auto for a week now lol. Still trying to sell my car.. :/
  11. M

Nsw - Mitsubishi Challenger 2001 $2800

Hi, Would you consider swapping for a 1997 Subaru Impreza lx manual sedan? Thanks, Gen.
  12. M

My charity group on Facebook!

Hi everyone, My name is Gen for those who don't know. I'm a 19 year old single Mum of 1 from Mittagong, NSW. I am 1 of 2 admins on my charity group on Facebook. Its called "Gettin' Muddy for Charity, Raising Awareness for Depression". If any of you have Facebook please search for my group...
  13. M

New girl on the block :P

Hi guys, I've missed chatting with you all! How has everyone been? What have you been up to? Most importantly, how are your 4b's going?! :P
  14. M

Thank you!! But my car is a manual & I'd like to sell it to buy an automatic. I'm going for my license in an automatic. Haven't had enough manual experience & need my license sooner rather than later. So if I save up for a 4b, I'll just swap or sell my manual for an automatic something lol...
  15. M

Hi guys, I'm trying to fit a triangle into a circle here. Story goes like this.. Have a 97 Subaru Impreza lx 1.6L 4 cylinder manual sedan. On my L's & was going for my license in a manual (my car). Changed my mind to auto to get my license quicker, advertised my car for sale for $4,000 &...