Recent content by mickal

1. M

80 series vibration

Turns out the right wheel bearing has come loose, and causing disc to move and rub on caliper going to repack and reassemble tonight
  2. M

80 series vibration

3. M

80 series vibration

The tail shaft did fall apart but ive put back lined up grease nipples still vibrated ran 90 d out still vibrates think it's the duff centre
  4. M

80 series vibration

Replaced my diff housing and centre (unknown condition) last week used my radius arms all steering arm brakes, now I have a vibration around 50ks when deccelarating and it's there around 80 checked tailshaft all looks good ,no bearing noise from diff no pulling to one side ,something wrong in...
  5. M

Australian "Online" Maps for Locus Maps

Where do you source the maps from?
  6. M

So I follow the instructions for install then I have to download maps? Yeah
  7. M

Will this work on a Samsung Galaxy tab
  8. M

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

might try to get there this year
  9. M

hn7 sd card

all good and running now had to reconfigure pathway
  10. M

hn7 sd card

ive got a copy on sd and usb can get it to run on the usb after getting the instructions of google but cant get it to run off the sd card and cant find a settings list online i will keep persevering
  11. M

hn7 sd card

it was from cash convertors and cheap so ill just try to find a download or maybe someone has a sd they could copy
  12. M

hn7 sd card

just brought a hn7 2nd hand and it didnt come with the sd card !!! what are the options do i have to go and buy a hema one or can i buy an non original sd card online ,i have totally no idea about this subject so im hoping someone can help ,cheers michael
  13. M

track recommendations licola to jamieson

im trying to organise an easy weekend for a couple of blokes who have never been 4 wheel driving at all but have vehicles starting at licola and ending at mansfield jamieson way any suggestions would be good ,we will camp at licola on a friday night then head out saturday morning so some easy...
  14. M

removing acrd

has anyone removed the acrd off their fuel pump mines got a leak and removal could be the best option maybe , if its a good idea let me know?? cheers mick
  15. M

safari snorkel ss 80 hf template

safari arent very forthcoming