• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Recent content by mbfc4x4

1. M

HJ60 Landcruiser spring over conversion?

i was looking into this too as i have a 3 springs and 2 inch shackles but the diff is still low as im sick of diffing out
  2. M

tent dilemma for tall people

thats mad room to grow :)
  3. M

what do i use to upload a track?

herma not hema lol yea i suppose thats y i stopped watching 4wd tv ad after ad after ad do u guys kno of any that has the killi loop or a fair few tracks in barrington tops
  4. M

Navigon uses goggle maps i started watching 4wd action weekly dvds my works at 7/11 n gets them for free but the mag has to go back i was watching the guys all talk about the hema?? hn7 gps's and how every road they go on is one there so i goggled them n there close to a yearly rego n...
  5. M

thats y everyone was saying i could use my phone with no reception
  6. M

help suggesting tracks and camp sites

really your going to keep going
  7. M

phs do i have to download the memory maps APP before i bulk upload them all?
  8. M

garmin nauvi i will check them out as i have a navigon 1300 (basic my first gps) been the best gps ive ever had but its a on-road gps and im rather unhappy theres no map updates since 2009 the m1 by pass isnt even on there, thats y im upgrading to a off-road/on-road gps
  9. M

i dont kno why you say that will be slim to make me happy thats a good answer someone that has a iphone and can use there maps with no signal i turned wifi off as theres no wifi where theres no signal anyways i started the "maps" app that comes with the phone and searched (allyn river road...
  10. M

thanks but i still cant upload a track ive since found out there is a bug in the system that is not letting us upload a track
  11. M

im sorry but if no one can understand******what kind of gps do you guys have?****** all hope is lost whats so hard to understand exactly? define vague? in that question?
  12. M

ok then my phone does work then I'm wrong????? so y doesn't it load maps when i have no signal? explain that!!!! no one it listing to what I'm saying there just saying yes it does yes it does "gps's use mobile phone reception" umm no they use they own signals and its been said over and over...
  13. M

not to mention id rather a roof top tent as a new tent if i had the choice to buy a new tent or rooftop,roof top wins every time
  14. M

i was talking about dome tent on the ground i have noting but issues with touring tents i prefer to stay with dome tents on the ground but ever since i was in 8th grade in highschool i always had cold feet as my feet back then wouldnt be in the tent so i went up to a 4 man tent n layed diagonly...
  15. M

help suggesting tracks and camp sites

cant spell bogan yet rips me off for spelling?