Recent content by matbel

1. M

Show Us Ya Nissan

4WD around Catherine Hill Bay in the X-trail with a mate. Great track lots of ruts and mud
  2. M

Dedicated X TRAIL thread

No problem thanks Underdog and Toddy might see you on the tracks sometime cheers Matty B .
  3. M

Dedicated X TRAIL thread

As a Xtail owner Hi all : as a X-trail owner and a lover of 4WD, My name is Mat I have a 2003 X trail and have done some mods 2" lift and bigger tyres, light bar ,2/5 side awning ,UHF radio. I love to go of road but find it Hard to meet up with other 4WD groups. I am a membèr of the...
  4. M

Nissan X-trail Ti 2003

Nissan X-trail Ti, 2003 Good Points Great family car Fun little 4WD Bad Points Heavy on fuel when towing my camper trailer Can us oil Low ground clearance Very low hanging rear muffler What mods have you done? 2 inch strut spacer kit for lift 225/70R16 BFG...
  5. M

Weekend at Watagans

Thanks underdog This all new to me writing on forums . Weekend was good fun And a good chance to meet new people ho have the same interests . We did a few more tracks back down to the M1 on Sunday a little more mud. And then home to clean up after the weekend Might see you again out...
  6. M

Long weekend in the Watagans

Had a great long weekend in the Watagans in the mud .with Dave Peek and Ian Ewin from the Nissan X-trail Forum .I was shown a really nice camping spot. Very muddy track to get there lots of fun
  7. M

Weekend at Watagans

Had a great weekend at the Watagans forest with Dave peek and Ian Ewin . Lots of fun playing in the mud
  8. M

Nissan Xtrail 2008 Ti

Hi my name is Mat I noticed you are a member of the Nissan Xtrail club to .I have a T30 TI 2003 with 2 inch lift and running BFG s 225/70/R16 which makes all the difference .I like FWD ing and camping .I have seen you car on the forum before sounds like a beast
  9. M

Hi Matty from Doyalson

Hi all my name is Mat I live on the coast and love to go bush and camp with my family. I drive a modified Nissan Xtrail with 2 inch lift and BFG A/T tyres 1 inch over size .