Recent content by malJohann

1. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Thanks mate, but don’t sweat it, I’ll just get some tape and figure it out. Shouldn’t be too difficult.
  2. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Nice! Makes you wonder why Flexiglass hasn’t fixed it themselves? Did you use 45x12mm or 75x10mm tape?
  3. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Didn’t know TBH, but good to know anyway. FWIW the Trimcast cases are what the ADF uses, so plenty durable and waterproof.
  4. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

The crates are heavy, no doubt, but easy removal is a key requirement for me. Two of each crate (so 4 crates) weighs in at 45kg total. Even my fridge, battery, and solar panel will be easily removable. For example, if I have a fridge slide, it’ll have quick release levers. I don’t really care...
  5. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

How about that picture mate? Want to solve this soon.
  6. malJohann

Miss Bitchy MR Triton Force Pro Canopy...

Nice canopy mate, liking the size of the side openings and the locks that are mounted to the side doors, so out of the way when open!
  7. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Sure thing! The bar work will be a while still, but want to get the crates soonest. I’ll be going for the Pelican Spacecase 520 series (made by Trimcast in Melbourne). The 1040x45x45 (at the bottom in the image) fits nicely in between the wheel arches, and then there’s just enough space to add...
  8. malJohann

Campfire what do you use

Looks like it might combo nicely with one of these! https://www.ozbraai.com.au/product/stainless-steel-camp-braai/
  9. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Nice canopy! I like the square side doors. Got my canopy off the sales lady’s recommendation. She steered me away from EGR. I don’t know enough about canopies to have made the best choice though.
  10. malJohann

Triton MR aka Grumblebee

Nice one mate! Such a great colour too! Which seat covers? Where’d you get the dashmat? Reason I didn’t go for the prefab bedliner option, is that debris collects in between it and the tub, the rubs through and rust forms over time. Yeah, I didn’t like the clearance on the standard tow pack...
  11. malJohann

Great Wall Of Trash, Easter Weekend /Otways

Thinking the majority would ever come over to take it in, take it out is ignorant at best. The majority of us as enthusiasts on a forum? Absolutely. The general public? Nope.
  12. malJohann

Ute tub spray on liner

Yeah I will, although on the Triton the tie down points are welded in, so that’s a nope.
  13. malJohann

Ute tub spray on liner

Thanks mate! 100% would DIY again. Total cost including 3M masks was $475, without new masks it would’ve been $350. The only thing I would do different is masking screws and rubber bungs next time. It really came up better than I expected. The Raptorliner schutz gun makes for an impressively...
  14. malJohann

Who uses Water Filters when travelling remote

SODIS works, but who wants to wait? A beer shower might be interesting, but such a waste of good drinking beer. Sawyer is excellent for individuals, but that’ll be drinking water only. I challenge you to provide shower water to a group with a Sawyer Squeeze without dying from boredom. I have a...