Recent content by maddon

1. M

great cars but some of the engines are called grenades and can explode // just what i have read...

great cars but some of the engines are called grenades and can explode // just what i have read // some research will sort it out before it goes bang // dont mean to scare ya // one of the patrol forums should be full of this valuable info
  2. M

Bribie Island doors off fun

yeah i used to love driving around cape york with the doors off and the windscreen down in my little 2 stroke suzuki
  3. M

Maintenance after 4wdriving

yep all that and mostly the wheel nuts -- just check them every day or have those plastic caps
  4. M

Nissan Navara D40 limp mode fixes

wow // that would drive you insane trying to work it out
  5. M

NSW South coast tracks?

great video -- been there a few times and the wife always remembers the hike up to the caves -- great spot/ the merricumbene and dampier trails are the way to go
  6. M

What is your favourite 4x4 Show?

i watched the life off road show the other day - i couldnt get it -they had some empty speced up $100,000+ landcruiser comparing with a suzuki which did as well as the cruiser - i think the hosts name was chris - i seen him somewhere in one of those ivecos-- painful -only saw a few minutes but...
  7. M

Chinese Chewing Gum

the thin end of the wedge - the chinese communist party wants world domination and thats it - any way possible - look at hongkong - they want taiwan and those atolls west of the philippines // bit like rust - let it go and it turns to clap
  8. M

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

how good are drone photos
  9. M

Heading to Cape York

have fun / you can do the cape in a postie bike / all you need is reliability
  10. M

Howdy

dont worry about all the soft cock add ons -- reliability is the most important thing a good set of all terrains is all you need -- welcome [ i am 66] to the forum
  11. M

So who is going where as the lockdown is lifting?

just got back [ from sydney ] from mt kaputar , the pilliga salt caves and hot bore and the warrumbungles was cold but really a great break away
  12. M

Another bent chassis discussion.

good for carrying post holes
  13. M

Another bent chassis discussion.

yeah its 60% of the wheelbase
  14. M

5th Annual NSW Meet - Barrington Tops May 1-3 (Cancelled)

yeah / been past there and there were people camping in the quarry , somewhere near there is a turn to the left [ going to mt allyn ] and it is a really great track [ depends on the weather of course ] if you follow that road all the way it takes you to farming land and one of the local dams but...