LurchWA's latest activity

• LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to synchro1's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Like a $5b surplus based on an iron price way above $200 but has dropped to below $120 and heading south. Maybe instead of a surplus...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Of course we have had protestors here in WA and on the last two occasions as well - the difference that they protested peacefully and...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Really?? - life is pretty good here in the Democratic Republic of WA and has been for a very longtime. Yes the Delta strain will be a...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to rogerazz's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    After all the warnings by Police and Government who would be stupid enough to turn up? Your mother? Even dumbo knew what was going to...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread GVM upgrade.
    Hey Chambo, I had a OME 2" lift fitted to my 200 series early on and was informed by ARB that it could be engineered so had it done...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread Kings gear.
    Have some of their canvas bags as an alternative to Drifta, was easier and cheaper to buy from the local store, nothing fancy.
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread Corona virus with Haha Haha.
    Matt now you are applying Landrover philosophy to our health system. Rather than carry out preventative measures to stop an issue...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Albynsw's post in the thread What music do you listen to? with Like Like.
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to boobook's post in the thread Landcruiser 300 Series with Haha Haha.
    Now the wait is up to 4 years for the 300. I am sure these journo's just make stuff up...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to boobook's post in the thread How much solar do you need for camping? with Like Like.
    The question of how much solar do you need to power a fridge, some lights and a few aux electronics. Some say 160W some 250W. I think...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Conspiracy Theories: with Haha Haha.
    Here is one for you that I just thought of - I reckon the lockdowns over east were started by the State Govt on behalf of Ch7 to force...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread Landcruiser 300 Series.
    I cannot wait to see what arrives on the dock with the 300 and will give it the benefit of the doubt upon driving one. That said I may...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Noel Preston's post in the thread WA again with Like Like.
    Very hard to come by, contacts made through many years of operating semi trailers. Brisbane to Dampier in 6 hours short of 4 days is...