LurchWA's latest activity

• LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to LongRoad2Go's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    General comment: there seems to be a lot of dodgy 'Johnny On The Spot' type people purporting to be 'journalists' these days. Any wacko...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque.
    My mistake. Your right, there were 2 porta loos there in June and an additional charge per vehicle was added at the Jardine ferry. Think...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque.
    Was there last year and agree that generated funds appear to have been syphoned off and not well spent in the required areas.. Word...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to cleffeagle's post in the thread National Luna fridges with Like Like.
    Engel, National Luna or Snomaster are in the business for quite some time and are all considered top-notch (especially the old swing...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to allanmac's post in the thread Another one bites the dust. with Like Like.
    Not exactly correct, unless NSW is different to every other state in the country; which I doubt very much. Totally agree. Whilst not a...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Images - Beyond The Holland Track with Like Like.
    Last ones - hope you enjoyed them :) Karl Pergande Sheep Yards, Bencubbin Old Pergande Homestead Lake McDermott ke...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Corndoggy's post in the thread Are we being spied on? with Haha Haha.
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Are we being spied on? with Like Like.
    Personally I can't see any issue with this especially if you need to be vaccinated to travel - if you want to travel get vaccinated, if...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Are we being spied on? with Like Like.
    I agree, too many people make statements claiming something is true without providing any proof to that statement and then unfortunately...
  • LurchWA
    I had one and packing it up made me go spare so gave it away and bought a different model from oz tent. Dont have any hassles with it now
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to boobook's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Just one more example of how selfish, brainless antixaxxers are putting their shallow wants ahead of everyone's rights. The result will...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Skurfer's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Haha Haha.
    Just dumb. You really need to get your head read if you think any sort of protest would make any sort of difference or make it better...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread GVM upgrade.
    If you use an independent engineer to do the certification then you can register anywhere mate. Most licensing depts wont question an...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA replied to the thread Lockdown Protests.
    Interesting to see how others see the things here in WA. It isnt perfect by any stretch but its a lot better than what the rest in OZ...
  • LurchWA
    LurchWA reacted to Karl Fehlauer's post in the thread Lockdown Protests with Like Like.
    Without a doubt - there is a lot of things that could have had the money spent on. Karl