Recent content by llama_au

1. L

Brolga Bits 2005 - 2018 JB / JT Suzuki Grand Vitara Front Recovery Points

Hey :) They're in stock now. If they were to go out of stock it only takes around 3-6 weeks to have more made as they're made in Australia. Also 100% covid free hehe
  2. L

Thanks for the kind words. I use a hitch receiver in the rear. Unfortunately no, I don't know of anyone who makes recovery points for older GVs.
  3. L

And here they are! The first 40 orders have shipped. I have 1 set left in stock and 10 more sets arriving in the next couple of weeks if you'd like to reserve a set.
  4. L

They're 12mm thick, therefore they sit 12mm below the K Frame (plus the thickness of the two lower bolt heads). They will scrape but in the two years I ran the prototypes I found they gave you good warning you weren't about to clear an obstacle. You've got much bigger problems if you manage to...
  5. L

Thanks! The Grand Vitara community is so poorly serviced by the aftermarket and the big companies have largely ignored it. So it's exciting to be able to offer a proper recovery point solution completely made in Australia that'll transform how these cars can be used.
  6. L

G'day 4x4 Earthers. I thought you might be interested in a product I'm making - the only third generation Grand Vitara recovery points available in the world! Brolga Bits 2005 - 2018 JB / JT Suzuki Grand Vitara Front Recovery Points - now available to order. Suzuki Grand Vitaras are fitted out...
  7. L

Recovery Points

Hey guys, bumping an old thread. If anyone is keen for recovery points, I'm manufacturing them. I need some more orders to go ahead with manufacture shortly. More info here: https://brolgaenterprises.com/products/brolga-bits/suzuki-grand-vitara/