Recent content by lars cordes

1. L

Balancing imitation beadlocks

whats the point of getting the imitation ones ? just for looks ?
  2. L

LED tail lights what do I need

what im saying is the tail & brake are 2 different signals hence u cant run em both on one wire
  3. L

LED tail lights what do I need

if u swap out old style incandescents with LED's with newer cars u may get a fault light up saying your tail light are faulty & your indicator blink rate will prob increase significantly due to the much lower current draw of LED's, u can use resistors in parallel to up the current draw. on my...
  4. L

Jokes

chest is the appropriate term these days apparently
  5. L

Buchan to Orbost via Hema "Easy Tracks" report - kinda scary

heaps of tracks a lot closer to melb to cut your teeth on prez (eg kinglake, toolangi etc), theres a few books around that give u good guidance on what a lot of these tracks are like & set out routes u can take, when i first got my 4wd i did a few of these treks & found it a good way to build my...
  6. L

Buchan to Orbost via Hema "Easy Tracks" report - kinda scary

interesting report there prez, just been down deddick track last week in my 100 series cruiser with my young bloke in his patrol. guess we are both reasonably experienced but we went all the way down to yalmy rd & then to jacksons crossing (what a ripper camp site that is) & found it pretty easy...
  7. L

tom grogin advice

thanks mate
  8. L

tom grogin advice

cheers aids84, roughly how long did it take u from benambra to tom grogin, how was the track ?
  9. L

snowy river advice

how do u actually get to speak to someone from park vic, have never been able to get past the recorded message with the lovely young lady telling me all about things im not interested in on repeat loop
  10. L

snowy river advice

cheers bomber, cant see anything about closures in the snowy river NP on the parks vic website, was looking at mt pinnibar but was advised it is closed & the parks vic site confirms that ... will investigate further, fair treck to get there for us so would be nice to know we are gunna be able to...
  11. L

snowy river advice

g'day al, am looking for advice/pointers for a treck around the snowy river. deddick track looks like it could be a bit of fun, anyone been across the river at jacksons crossing or on campbell knob track ... cheers in advance
  12. L

tom grogin advice

thanks fellers, looks like thats one for some stage in the future hopefully, time for plan B
  13. L

tom grogin advice

hey all, am looking at doing a trip with my young bloke up to tom grogin from benambra via mt pinnibar in the next week or so, just after any general advice/info esp re track standard & esp crossing the murray at tom grogin ... thanks in anticipation
  14. L

1hz hot start issues

as a 1HZZZ owner am interested in what they come up with, let us know how u go
  15. L

Marijuana and Motorcycle Adventure

reckon living in LA would be more dangerous