Recent content by Komang

1. Komang

Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc

I have only the fix panel 60 watt to power my shed it max 58w never try thier flexi yet But i used alot sun power flexi at work it produce what it said
  2. Komang

What music do you listen to?

3. Komang

Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc

Have use normal panel not blanket one Some product brand that realible for me are Atem power and Sunpower size,price and product output a realiable good. That just my op that I use
  4. Komang

Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque

Not for camp just for a drive with kids and grands, so the knows lots things they miss out. Wont drive to the beach almost bog there one with strong wind and shifting sand
  5. Komang

LDV

I guess every new production will be tested by time. Look at Kia and Hyundai take them a good 10 year in the motorist market to get name
  6. Komang

Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque

Been there one and planning to going again next month and see how its go.
  7. Komang

Think-Out AGM Batteries from eBay

That one of the hole in ebay If the seller remove the item from it listed Buyer cant do much about it (feedback and etc)
  8. Komang

Camper in SA stabbed

Respect each other the key when you camp with other. if you camp with all mate no other people around will be different
  9. Komang

Toyota's Radical All-Wheel Steering Will Let Drivers Move Sideways

I only see it on electric motor attach to the wheel ie electric scissor lift.
  10. Komang

2 different size batteries

Cheers mate for the info Mine will be different scrnario as it the same battery only different AH Thanks
  11. Komang

2 different size batteries

Sorry to dig old thread @red hilux As original ranger mine had 80AH dual purposed battery AGM I will add another (pararel) dual purposed AGM 120AH (remove able) and will acomodate removeable winch (tow bar) Hows your dual battery now @red hilux ? Thanks
  12. Komang

250W solar panel only producing 60W??

In my experience it the solar controler If I using the standart pwm controler ie ebay cheap one it will pump the max solar wattage can produce. But when I plug in the smart solar charge ie mppt victron it only produce what the safe wattage the controler think for the load (same solar panel) if...
  13. Komang

Lockdown Protests

Welcome to western controled society Theres no karma but theres word what came around swing aroung. Chip,5g anti vax and what next
  14. Komang

Jump start packs

I got Suaoki T7 prob similar with topdon. It included small tyre pump handy for inflate small tyre. Use it to jump captiva 2.0 diesel easy. Never used yet to jump the 4wd
  15. Komang

DPF cleaner

@Chatty yes I see on the web there is one here in perth.