Komang's latest activity

• Komang
    Komang replied to the thread Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc.
    I have only the fix panel 60 watt to power my shed it max 58w never try thier flexi yet But i used alot sun power flexi at work it...
  • Komang
    Komang replied to the thread What music do you listen to?.
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to Barra GU's post in the thread I bought a UNIMOG! with Like Like.
    Here are some photos of the mog off road. Good to finally put it in 4wd and enjoy it. These things are super capable. Especially now...
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to Barra GU's post in the thread I bought a UNIMOG! with Like Like.
    Ok so the mext mod would have to be my most favourite mod on the entire "truck". This absolutely transformed the vehicle completely...
  • Komang
    Hey mate , the vehicle was originally purchased as a toy hauler. I've currently got a new 4.Wh4trailer being custom built for me so...
  • Komang
    Komang replied to the thread Solar blanket, Kings V Redarc.
    Have use normal panel not blanket one Some product brand that realible for me are Atem power and Sunpower size,price and product output...
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to billolga's post in the thread Fishing Mishaps with Like Like.
    If you don't get the hook out fairly soon the barb works the hook in. We were on Braughton Island ( North of Newcastle) for a few days &...
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to Swaggie's post in the thread Fishing Mishaps with Haha Haha.
    Hi Bill Yeah fishing's bloody boring especially when there not biting, you've got to entertain yourself somehow... :p:) Cheers
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to billolga's post in the thread Fishing Mishaps with Like Like.
    How about being thrown from your boat & ran over by it - tangled up in a 20 HP motor prop at night underwater & getting out of that with...
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to cloughcarib's post in the thread Fishing Mishaps with Like Like.
    Haha. Saw that on FB yesterday and my wife nearly threw away all my son's rods and tackle. I explained to her that it'll happen...
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to boobook's post in the thread Laughing at you, not laughing with you. with Haha Haha.
    I've been a member of 4x4 Earth since 2008. For as long as I can remember, the laughing reaction to a post has meant "That's hilarious...
  • Komang
    Komang replied to the thread Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque.
    Not for camp just for a drive with kids and grands, so the knows lots things they miss out. Wont drive to the beach almost bog there one...
  • Komang
    Komang replied to the thread LDV.
    I guess every new production will be tested by time. Look at Kia and Hyundai take them a good 10 year in the motorist market to get name
  • Komang
    Komang reacted to boobook's post in the thread LDV with Haha Haha.
    You should also avoid buying Any phone Anything Apple Most computers Socks Pants Shirts Underwater Televisions Monitors WiFi routers...
  • Komang
    Komang replied to the thread Kooljaman Closure, Cape Leveque.
    Been there one and planning to going again next month and see how its go.