• New Server!

Update: 9:50AM Thursday - the server move has been completed and we're up and running on our new faster infrastructure. Have a look around and let us know if you encounter any issues.

The 4x4 Earth Team

Recent content by Karl Fehlauer

1. Karl Fehlauer

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Out and about enjoying a drive in the country (Avon Valley WA) and doing some photography - got to love being 'gainfully unemployed' :p :p Karl
  2. Karl Fehlauer

show us your camp setups!!

My set up when I am out by myself - if SWMBO comes then I have the Campertrailer. Karl
  3. Karl Fehlauer

Ronny Dahl has bought a new Hilux

Wonder how many were running big lifts and tyres without levelling out the CVs with a diff drop kit??? - goes for all these vehicles not just te Rangers :p Karl
  4. Karl Fehlauer

Wheatbelt Wanderings to Eaglestone Rock

Back of Billyacutting Hill and near Yarragin Rock (west of Nungarin). Karl
  5. Karl Fehlauer

Part 2 Carpets of wildflowers Youndegin - WA's first country Police Station The Old Coach House
  6. Karl Fehlauer

Had a great trip out into the Wheatbelt and caped at Eaglestone Rock for two nights. Visited some interesting places and saw lots of wildflowers - it's great living in WA :p :p The Wheatbelt is full of large granite rocks including Kokerbin Rock which is reputed to be the 3rd largest...
  7. Karl Fehlauer

Post your night pics

Some from a recent trip up north. Karl
  8. Karl Fehlauer

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Glenburgh Station, Gascoyne Region WA. Karl
  9. Karl Fehlauer

Winter Escape to the Kennedy Ranges

Here is Part 2 where we explored the Yalgoo Region and stayed at Old Narloo station. Karl
  10. Karl Fehlauer

Winter Escape to the Kennedy Ranges

Well with winter here in WA, myself and two mates decided to take a quick trip north to the Kennedy Ranges visiting old stations and other places of interest along the way. It was an excellent trip with no major issues and ended all too soon. I took a few images along the way and have made a...
  11. Karl Fehlauer

Big Cats not the machinery type

Just got back from a 10 day trip up to the Kennedy Ranges and along the way we stayed at the Murchison Roadhouse and caught up with a guy named Andy who was a Dogger for the area. The discussion came around to 'big cats' and he showed us a number of photos of 'big' cats caught on trail cameras...
  12. Karl Fehlauer

Young 4X4'er will learn from this Cape Arid N.P. experience

Very lucky young fella - just goes to show that a Uni degree doesn't replace common sense! Karl
  13. Karl Fehlauer

Big Cats not the machinery type

Not so much as a big cat story but a small one. On my last trip with Shane (aka The Sharkcaver) we had camped up one night (after visiting the old mine) and at the campsite I noticed that it was decidedly quiet - everywhere else we had been there was an abundance of bird life but there was...
  14. Karl Fehlauer

Post COVID Trip, Helena and Aurora ranges and surrounds

Yes - you cross the State Barrier Fence to get to it - make sure you shut the gate after going through it. Karl
  15. Karl Fehlauer

Eagle Rock and Beyond - My take on Sharkcaver's Shitty Tag-a-long Tours

Thanks and I am sure with a little encouragement Shane will improve with time ;) ;) ;) ;) Karl