Recent content by Jacob JUNIOR Flanagan

1. J

A newbie 4wder from the mornington peninsula

Thanks matey. I'll Have a read at some stage today and see what I can figure out haha
  2. J

Can you give me a link to the 4wd trips page and what website will tell me about track closures ect?
  3. J

Only reason I thought bunyip is because I was told there's a variety of tracks for all skill levels.
  4. J

Also I'm down in little rosebud. haha
  5. J

Oh really. That's a shame. Might have to re consider going out to bunyip then. My little bro won't be happy but by the sounds of things it's a waste of time and fuel.
  6. J

Oh really? Are you a local to this area? And why don't you go out to bunyip anymore?
  7. J

Not real sure where to post but who's going out to bunyip this Sunday?
  8. J

Yeah well being a mechanic I'm super anal when it comes to reliability. At some stage I'll definitely be doing a trip to toolangi. I watched a 4wd action episode and it looks insane. But again I'm still a newbie when it comes to off road but if people are keen to tag along and are willing to...
  9. J

Thanks bud. Currently has the stock open diffs. Currently trying to chase a random misfire when it sits a while but lockers are definitely on the list.
  10. J

Hey all, thanks for the warm welcomes. Ive jeard about these tracks but i havent ventured out that far yet. Mainly due to the fact i didnt have a winch up until the weekend and as well as that im not so keen to tackle anything by meself just yet. Im planing to head out to bunyip with my...
  11. J

Hey all, I've just recently brought my very first 4wd. ill be honest and say that ive never actually done any real 4wding other than the odd little thing in the month and a half ive had my fourbie. But in saying that im super keen to get out there and learn more about this lifestyle. My Rig...