Jackolux's latest activity

• Jackolux
    I know the area well and have driven Trigg Tk many times , it's not a track I would do if it was wet . Trigg is supposed have the gates...
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread Rear view cameras - full time.
    Yeah it's easy enough done , I had a camera on my Dmax Tow Bar and one on the Tvan , just had to switch between the two , both always on .
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread Dmax failure on the canning.
    Yes I think it was we were on our way home from Cape York , so what did you do about the broken shock . I no longer have the HiLux ...
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread Dmax failure on the canning.
    You can thank me for Barney having a front shock for a Hilux , I busted one a few years ago in the Simpson it was the second one for me...
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread Throttle controller.
    I had one on my Dmax didn't need it , all they do is make the throttle touchy on the higher settings.
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread How capable are 4 cyl td’s?.
    Depends how far you want to go , I suppose.
  • Jackolux
    Yep same .
  • Jackolux
    Jackolux replied to the thread Locker or not?.
    The Lockers transformed the Dmax as they would pretty much any 4wd they just make everything so much easier , my Dmax would of walked...
  • Jackolux
    This is what I was saying not all TC is created equal and why I fitted 2xeLockers to my Dmax , I know video doesn’t do tracks justice...
  • Jackolux
    Yep what Joe says , not all TC is created equal. My Dmax TC was no better than open diffs so I fitted 2x eLockers . I now have a Y62...