Recent content by J03l

1. J03l

lpg removal from 80 series

tank is out of date plus a couple issues with the system so rather it gone
  2. J03l

just need to get a dual fuel filler neck other than that the rest is there just need to pick up a tank
  3. J03l

pretty sure the transfer pump is still on the car for the sub tank as I still have the button on dash and when pressed can here a click from back of car and gas tank is at the back was petrol and LPG I should have mentioned
  4. J03l

no problem thank you
  5. J03l

hey everyone just wondering before I start removing the lpg system from my car is it as straight forward as remove the tank and stuff under bonnet? also going to put a sub petrol tank back in as someone has changed it before I owned it
  6. J03l

1fzfe

hey new to the 1fzfe engine just wanted to know if this is just another oil drain plug for block or something else TIA
  7. J03l

bullbar for 80 series

this the bullbar
  8. J03l

bullbar for 80 series

hey does anyone know if a 79 series winch bullbar will fit onto the 80 series or do I need to make new brackets? TIA
  9. J03l

Engine swap

If the injector pump is out of time can it bring up a check engine light
  10. J03l

Engine swap

Ended up finding what connected to it haha I'm changing the injector pump since it shit itself a week after I got it running and driving properly
  11. J03l

Engine swap

Anyone know what clips into here just under starter motor cheers
  12. J03l

Engine swap

Yer I get what your saying
  13. J03l

Engine swap

And goes from 1st to second fine just but when it's suppose to shift to third it starts to cut out like its stalling
  14. J03l

Engine swap

Haven't removed the gear shift at all I was thinking maybe throttle cable and knockdown cable adjustment
  15. J03l

Engine swap

Original