Hoyks's latest activity

• Hoyks
    Hoyks replied to the thread Status of rokons in Australia.
    A mate of mine rode from Woolongong to Bamaga on a CT110, he admitted he probably needed his head read when he got back home. Going...
  • Hoyks
    Hoyks replied to the thread Status of rokons in Australia.
    They are a crazy, go anywhere machine and you have the option of using the rims as long range fuel tanks that still allowed you to float...
  • Hoyks
    Did they ever? The last 2 accidents that I have had my car was parked and people drove into it.
  • Hoyks
    Hoyks reacted to cam04's post in the thread Low Range Whining Noise with Like Like.
    Chain drive transfer case. Learn to love that sound. Perfectly normal .
  • Hoyks
    Hoyks replied to the thread Who to vote for?.
    So they should, everything below the surface is owned by all Australians, miners just lease the site and should pay for what they dig out.
  • Hoyks
    They are covered with toughened glass, not laminated, so should be impact resistant. You need pretty big hail to smash them. That said...
  • Hoyks
    Hoyks reacted to John U's post in the thread Who to vote for? with Like Like.
    LOL's. AFRICAN GANGS!!!! Again! There most be an election in the offing. Haven't heard about them since last election. Not at all...
  • Hoyks
    In what way? Pretty sure their policy was to continue offshore processing? and when did the last boat arrive in Aus...
  • Hoyks
    You might want to re-read the history of that. Howard was PM when they decided to go with the whole off shore processing thing (he'd...
  • Hoyks
    Back before the war my grandfather was here as an illegal alien. He owned a butcher shop and ran a pub, no one really cared until 1942...
  • Hoyks
    Good economic management...
  • Hoyks
    I'm not actually one eyed. I've voted across the spectrum. I am more politically aware than I used to be. I'll vote for the party with...
  • Hoyks
    Plus this doozy. Scott Morrison has defended spending $185m reopening an immigration detention centre on Christmas Island only to shut...
  • Hoyks
    Hoyks replied to the thread Ford Ranger XLS 2014 3.2Ltr Diesel.
    Engine oils is an issue, but easily managed so it isn't an issue. Haven't heard of EGR failures in this series, although valves can be...