Recent content by Gunna

1. Gunna

OTooles

I'm bringing the trailer, may be handy for a load of wood, shovel,blower water pump with hoses etc, chainsaw, whipper snipper spray backpack rake can bring a geni too if needed and if no one else is I can chuck in another wheelbarrow seeing I'm taking the trailer
  2. Gunna

2015 Toyota Landcruiser VDJ79 Single cab GXL

Put the same one into my 76 almost 12 months ago awesome bit of kit
  3. Gunna

Nsw convoy to Otooles Vic big bash 10 year gathering 12/11/17

Done the summit walk last weekend there was still plenty of snow about but the track was open we done it in just under 4 hours they had another dump of 10cm on Monday but you should be right
  4. Gunna

10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

Love to come and give you hand but I'll be slumming it in Jindabyn catching a few trout. I did notice a few jobs that need doing around camp think I'll have to organise a working bee in the near future and get it back up to scratch
  5. Gunna

10th Annual Victorian Gathering - O'Tooles Flat - 2017

Was there yesterday showing some interstate friends around, the place is looking pretty good but the grass is in need of cut (knee high in some areas) and we'll need some rain to get creek levels up for the duck race its very low right now
  6. Gunna

Fraser Island question

Allow yourself at least 2 hours + to travel to Central station from Waddy point depending on how the sand is, as far as camping along the beach you will need to book a site at one of the designated camping zones
  7. Gunna

Fraser Island question

Been on the island for the last 9 days and seen all types of vehicles doing the beach and tracks. I've driven most of the island and found it all to be pretty easy, as mentioned earlier tides are the key particularly around the rocks and Eli creek
  8. Gunna

Mick Fanning

So.........
  9. Gunna

Sheepyard Flat – 9th Annual Victorian Gathering

I'm out of this one we'll still be on our way back from doing Fraser Island "oh the the sacrifices we make"
  10. Gunna

SA Annual 4x4 Earth Meet Up - March 2016

First leg of the trip complete relaxing in Mildura waiting for Grumpy then the final leg tomorrow see you all there
  11. Gunna

Well all packed van hooked up, leaving early in the morning staying in Mildura Wednesday night and rock up to camp some time Thursday, looking forward catching up with you all and let the fun begin
  12. Gunna

1st ever NSW Annual Gathering - Turon River Diggings

Unfortunately prior plans puts me out of this one, hopefully make the next one.
  13. Gunna

The both of us more than happy to contribute to the coat of meals if it gets me out cooking after a day on the tracks Chatty.
  14. Gunna

Walhalla + weather, Saturday 30th January

Given the amount of rain we have had in the area today and another 20 mil forecast for tomorrow I would say the the creeks will be high and running fast I would give it a miss for another time
  15. Gunna

Thanks Chatty looking forwatd to getting over there