Recent content by Grippy

1. Grippy

Who is listening?

It's interesting as I've talked to a few apple owners where it's happened, the kids in my class were quite freaked out by it. My Android phone is enabled all the time for Google Assistant in my car and as my house has all sorts of stuff to turn on with it and Google Home speakers in multiple...
  2. Grippy

Interesting Utube vids - just for entertainment, of course!

Yeah old mate was saying as soon as it was all happening, all his regular workers didn't come in, him, the wife and his daughter have been flat stick and he can't get workers, turning work away, they all sitting at home. Bullshit considering shits been pretty well normal here in SA for the whole...
  3. Grippy

Who is listening?

I've never had it on my gear as I don't have social media and disable mic etc in apps that don't need it. Last year however, all Apple products, we ran some lessons with our upper primary on being safe on internet etc and this topic came up, the kids grabbed some of the school iPads and started...
  4. Grippy

It's and interesting thing. The barber that cuts my hair down at the local reckons he hasn't been able to get workers since Covid kicked off. One of the parents at work was saying the same thing at their work
  5. Grippy

Running half an Outback drawer set

It's a tricky one mate, I had drawers in my rig and loved em, however ripped em out a few weeks back and love it! Shit that was in the drawers is in some small stackable tubs, seem to have more space left, and no rattles, plus it's a lot lighter, and I didn't realise the crap I seemed to carry...
  6. Grippy

Border Track SA/Vic advice please

It's a good run, this time of year with some moisture in the sand it'll be a cake walk. Might be a few punters around being a long weekend. Usually tons of wood stacked up on side of parts of the track, grab some well before your camp. I've done it a few times and did a blast to Doggers But...
  7. Grippy

I love how in these vids so many people love the metal!!!
  8. Grippy

I remember watching these buggers as a kid in the 80's, damn I feeling old! Too much Vodka tonight, didn't realise old Leyland above had already been posted, how's the nostalgia hey, so here's another ripper
  9. Grippy

Halls Gap, Grampians

Looks like a ripper spot, have been wanting to get down that way for ages
  10. Grippy

Post your night pics

Torrens stitch
  11. Grippy

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Jeeps - Flinders Ranges
  12. Grippy

Pics of your 4wd in Beautiful Places

Mt Arden, Flinders Ranges - South Australia