Recent content by Grey Ghost

1. Grey Ghost

2019 VIC Gathering.

Hey Matt, I'll chase it up for you. i'll also see if we can get the cook off trophy from Paul as well.
  2. Grey Ghost

11th Annual Victorian Gathering

Not me sorry, Rob just spoke to Dargo post office to get his info. You may need to just google them and see what you can do.
  3. Grey Ghost

@GippsSurfer spoke to Dargo store this morning who told him the road is open up to Mcmillans track turn off and sounds like it is just closed at the snow season gates at Hotham and Treasures Plain, so good news, so far.
  4. Grey Ghost

Been talking to others who've spoken to the Alpine Shire and so far their response has been High Plains Rd is closed between Great Alpine Rd and Jones Creek rd (or Jones logging rd or Little Dargo rd, depending on your map) Which translates to McMillans Track/ Grant Rd should be accessible from...
  5. Grey Ghost

This should only be until the snow melts and it dries up a bit, hopefully no issue at the far end of November.
  6. Grey Ghost

Yay, got rego in and leave booked, not much but still.....
  7. Grey Ghost

MR RUM

Jen, also,please accept our apologoes, we would love to be able to come and help celebrate his life but we will certainly raise a glass on his memory.(from memory Red wasn't his favourite but rum's rum).
  8. Grey Ghost

For one reason or another a lot of us have been unreasonably busy this year but things are coming together slowly. Stay tuned, all, and more will be revealed soon,ish.
  9. Grey Ghost

East-west doesn't count sorry.
  10. Grey Ghost

Who said you were allowed in any more, we have height restrictions (just for safety of course) now you know.
  11. Grey Ghost

MR RUM

Like others have already said, Rum, will be missed by us all, we(Mrs Grey Ghost and I) met him a few times at recent gathering and he was truely a gentleman and a character and we were all priveledged to know him. Our hearts go out to you Jen and family and we pray for peace for you guys in this...
  12. Grey Ghost

OTooles

No worries I'll throw a couple of shovels in and see if I can find a door opener too.
  13. Grey Ghost

OTooles

Hey Jok any update on any kind of tools etc still needed mate? We'll be looking at coming in Friday nite I reckon.
  14. Grey Ghost

Could always go via Murray Sunset....
  15. Grey Ghost

Cool, I know at least one person with unfinished business on Billy Goat's Bluff, right @mitschal02 Graeme?